3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: LIL Critter Bow Quiver for a youth longbow?  (Read 248 times)

Offline huntelk

• Trad Bowhunter
LIL Critter Bow Quiver for a youth longbow?
« on: December 11, 2008, 08:10:00 PM »
Great Northern used to offer this quiver but apparently no more. My 7 year old wants a quiver like dad on his longbow.

Anyone have one they will sell or have any ideas where I can get one or another type of bow quiver like it?

Thanks

Steve

Offline Jason Kendall

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: LIL Critter Bow Quiver for a youth longbow?
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2008, 08:26:00 PM »
These work really nice, I see a lot of kids bows at the shoots with them, and adults too! I read somewhere the GN is no longer available, too bad, I would have liked to get a couple for my kids bows.

http://www.bobleearchery.com/index.php?crn=472&rn=1021&action=show_detail

Offline huntelk

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2008, 08:39:00 PM »
I am actually considering this if I can't get a GN. It holds six and looks like it will fit. Black Rhino Bows sells it too and that is where I got his bow.

http://www.3riversarchery.com/Quivers+Bow+Thunderhorn+Boa+Quiver_c14_s21_p110_i6820_product.html

Offline Dave2old

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2008, 08:57:00 PM »
I had one I bought to use on my short homemade selfbows, but sold it recently on a steal deal to a fellow TG member. I guess there wasn't enough market to keep them going. A bit more pricey but gorgeous and built to last and more broadhead friendly than the little GN is the Shrew quiver ... your little man can use it on his bow, and you can use it too ... even better than "just like Daddy's" is "sharing with Daddy." That's the only other wee one I know of and the only one (Shrew) I currently own and use on all my bows. But even the Shrew and (former) GN would be too much for a really tiny short kid's bow, like the 2-3-footers you see at trad shows. Good luck, dave

Offline huntelk

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2008, 08:15:00 AM »
ttt

Offline Jason Kendall

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2008, 03:56:00 PM »
FYI, That one you linked to is a very big quiver, if I was a kid I wouldnt want to tote it around. It will work, I had one but it is a heavy weight! OK for dad, not so good for kids IMHO.

Offline 2fletch

• SPONSOR
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2008, 01:07:00 PM »
Huntelk, we (EFA) make a small 3 arrow quiver that works well for a kid' bow. It weighs about 3 ounces.

Also, we made for Joe at Elk Ridge a youth quiver using the 3 arrow hood with our "Totem" system which uses an arrow shaft to connect the hood and gripper units. You can get that from him or from us direct.

Offline huntelk

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2008, 10:33:00 AM »
Here is the quiver we need for the little guy's and those of us who need/want light quivers....

http://tradgang.com/noncgi/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=48;t=000620

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©