3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Lone Wolf traditional archery  (Read 223 times)

Online toddster

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Lone Wolf traditional archery
« on: December 13, 2008, 06:53:00 AM »
Hello all, I hope this find's everyone well.  I just came back from visiting Joe Stark at Lone Wolf traditional archery.  Sad to say, but Joe and Becky are retiring completely and are going out of business at the end of the month.  Joe and Becky as many of you likely know have done alot to contribute to the sport and are great people.  they are offering 10% discount on there items.  please join me in wishing these two great people a happy and much deserved retirment.  They are going to sell the buisness, as to whom not sure at this time, if interested go to there site and email them or call.

Offline Stew

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Lone Wolf traditional archery
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2008, 10:00:00 AM »
I heard the same thing through the grape vine. I had the great pleasure of meeting Joe and Becky. They are the two people that helped Chris and I the most with advice and guidence when opening our traditional store. Both are wonderful ambassador's to our sport. I hope they make the rounds this summer so I can say thank you in person.

Stew

Offline BRITTMAN

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Lone Wolf traditional archery
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2008, 08:25:00 PM »
I found Joes site when I first started in trad. archery , he was very instramental in helping me make the transition from wheels to the stick . He will be missed !

Mike Britt
" Live long and prosper "

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©