3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Thunderhorn Linx  (Read 629 times)

Offline southernarcher

• Trad Bowhunter
Thunderhorn Linx
« on: March 07, 2007, 03:05:00 PM »
Anyone using the Linx 1 piece quiver from Thunderhorn?If so how do you like it?

Thanks,
       Mike
"We do this for fun, but we aren't playing"

Offline NoCams

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Thunderhorn Linx
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2007, 03:19:00 PM »
HI Mike,
Bought one for my son's Bear Kodiak mag for Christmas. Talk about a happy camper !!! It is the finest quiver I have seen. It will not move around on the bow like the Selway we did have. He has since moved it to his Dwyer longbow and it works well on it too. We bought the linx system cause we like to take our quivers off once we get in the tree. The laser engraved hood is nice too. I had just bought a great northern and don't get me wrong, I like it, but my next quiver will be a Thunderhorn Linx.

Nocams
TGMM  Family of the Bow
"Failure to plan is planned failure"

Offline RySanpei

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2007, 05:13:00 PM »
Mike,
It's the best hunting quiver I ever used!  It's both functional and looks awesome.  I used to adjust one of my old quivers so that it held the arrows back towards the string, but the linx is built to do that in the first place.  Its easy to put on and take off.  I only hunt with bow quivers and this one works perfect for me!
Ryan

Offline RySanpei

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2007, 05:22:00 PM »
I forgot to mention that its 1 pc too so its a very stable quiver, that doesnt twist.  the added weight works for me too!  I can't seem to post a pic right now, but if you check the current thread on "thunderhorn 3 piece bow", I posted a pic of my quiver there.

Offline Sneakypete

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2007, 09:21:00 PM »
Good to hear, as they're custom-building one for me right now, to match the Thunderhorn hybrid longbow I just bought at the TBM Expo West last week in ID. Duane and Kim are as exceptional as their goods, all the better.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©