3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Joan Leonard Memorial Bunny Hunt 09(My Final Thankyou!!)  (Read 27103 times)

Offline adkmountainken

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Joan Leonard Memorial Bunny Hunt 09(My Final Thankyou!!)
« Reply #140 on: January 07, 2009, 05:12:00 PM »
Allan,
    you can send it to Shawn or if you send it to me i would bring it. you got a package on the way to you right now bro!
I go by many names but Daddy is my favorite!
listen to everyone,FOLLOW NO ONE!!
if your lucky enough to spend time in the mountains...then your lucky enough!
What ever befalls the Earth befalls the sons of the Earth.

Offline Huntrdfk

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #141 on: January 07, 2009, 05:26:00 PM »
Thanks guys, I'll update the list later tonight.....been a hectic week at work  :banghead:  

David
TGMM Family of The Bow
PBS Regular Member
Comptons

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Offline LeeNY

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #142 on: January 07, 2009, 06:41:00 PM »
I will be there with Jordan and maybe Tyler my other Grandson. I will know more by this weekend, but I'm shooting for a 2 day event.

Put me down for chips, Water and Soda!

Offline adkmountainken

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #143 on: January 07, 2009, 06:50:00 PM »
:campfire:    :archer:    :coffee:

Offline Shawn Leonard

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #144 on: January 07, 2009, 08:28:00 PM »
I will give ya all a name shortly. Brian is special for sure, I still remember the first hunt when we hunted an area I know longer have permission to hunt. Him and I were walking a snow covered road when a bunny dove for cover I went diving in and reached into a snow tunnel, one rabbit ran up my arm and two more out the other end, he was so stunned he never managed a shot. That to me is what the hunt is all about, the memories of past hunts and getting together to create new ones!! OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Shawn
Shawn

Offline bjk

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #145 on: January 07, 2009, 08:46:00 PM »
I remember that one, Bro...rabbits everywhere under my feet...and the one I killed with you where we thought I missed...pinned it to the ground and another squirted out from underneath it like...the best memories, Pal...

Offline Shawn Leonard

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #146 on: January 07, 2009, 08:53:00 PM »
Yup, that was 2 years ago. We had bunnies all around us. I remember ya reaching in and another bunnie comming out the other side, 16 that year which was 07, last yaer 17 and the last one killed with Faith!! Hope and faith will be here again!! OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Shawn
Shawn

Offline ishiwannabe

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #147 on: January 07, 2009, 09:02:00 PM »
Im getting the feeling this is gonna be huge and the best yet.
I have something nice for the table from a friend. I am not sure what I am going to donate yet...

Looking forward to it for sure!
OOOOOHHHHHHHH  YYYYYYEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!
"I lost arrows and didnt even shoot at a rabbit" Charlie after the Island of Trees.
                         -Jamie

Offline Shawn Leonard

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #148 on: January 07, 2009, 09:33:00 PM »
Allan, I sent ya a PM. It is people like Allen that really help make this hunt special, every year I get donations from people who cannot attend but want to help!! I would like to say THANKYOU to each and everyone of them!!! HotHap(Glynn) has already sent his package as he has done each and every year of the hunt!! I really appreciate it bud!! I have probably 6 dozen of his arrows and they are the only woodies I shoot!! The table is gonna have some awesome stuff this year. I have something from Sitka Gear that is just awesome, new and ready to take hunting!! OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Shawn
Shawn

Offline mcgroundstalker

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #149 on: January 07, 2009, 09:47:00 PM »
Hey Shawn! You're not gonna make me carry all the water canteens for the fifty some fellas, like ya did last year, are ya? ...  :mad:  ... Cause if'in ya do... I'm gonna hide the toilet paper!  :p

... mike ...  :D  ...
"Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies"

Offline ishiwannabe

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #150 on: January 07, 2009, 10:25:00 PM »
Just updated the bow list. Quite a few bows so far, and not everyone has responded to that post.
Everyone can either post it in that thread or shoot me a pm and I will add em.

OOOOOOHHHHHH YYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!
"I lost arrows and didnt even shoot at a rabbit" Charlie after the Island of Trees.
                         -Jamie

Offline Shawn Leonard

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #151 on: January 08, 2009, 04:10:00 PM »
Man page 2!! You guys are slipping. I have some great news to post. It is about some awesome donations that we have coming in. These are from sponsors and such and will be awesome additions to our raffle. You guys will not believe what we have coming!!! We all are gonna dig deep for some of this stuff!!! OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Shawn
Shawn

Offline ishiwannabe

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #152 on: January 08, 2009, 07:16:00 PM »
Wow....everyone disappeared!
Looks like a week of flurries and snow showers.

Dont have to worry about feeling bad if I go hunting, she got me sick so I cant. I tell ya, women and their ways.  :biglaugh:
                         -Jamie

Offline Shawn Leonard

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #153 on: January 08, 2009, 07:24:00 PM »
Ok here it is guys and gals. We have our bunny bow for this years hunt. Mike and Debbie Rash of Legendsbows have agreed to donate one of Mikes bows to this years hunt!! This is a very special "Bowyers Bow" and will come complete with pics. of game this bow has taken as well as events that it has attended. Mike and Debbie have posted pics. of the bow on their website and it looks awesome. Go to the sponsor links and click on Legendsbows than scroll down the page and you will see this truly special bow!! I cannot thank them enough for doing this. Go check Mikes bows out, very nice and great performers as well!! Thanks you two!!! I also have several other folks who are donating some very special items and will be on in a bit to let you all know, but for now this deserves a big->>>------> OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Shawn
Shawn

Offline horatio1226

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #154 on: January 08, 2009, 07:25:00 PM »
I just got my wife's blessing to join the hunt this year. You can also add my son, Ben, and my good buddy E.J..

We will be bringing:

Great Plains Palo Dura recurve
Mon River Venom
J.D.Berry Rennaisance
V-Archery longbow
Saluki Bamboo longbow

We are looking forward to seeing our Adirondack Attack buddies and neeting our new JLMBH buddies.

I hope there are a lot of bunnies! Still looking form our first trad kill and I love hasenpheffer!!!  :archer:    :archer:    :archer:
"So long as the moon returns to the heavens in a bent, beautiful arc, so long will the fascination with archery in man lasts."

Offline Shawn Leonard

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #155 on: January 08, 2009, 08:05:00 PM »
In addition to the Legendsbows Bowyers Bow,Paul from Badger Arrows will be doing the arrows for Hope and Faith. I have been checking them out and decided to PM Paul and ask. He said YES!!! Him and I will be in touch to work out the details. I figure a 30" BOP arrow spined 70-75# will allow everyone to shoot them and with good flight as the bows are 52 and 53#s at 28"s. Go to his site and check them out, very nice!! We will again use them to hunt with and at the end of the day raffle them off hopefully with some blood produced by Hope and Faith. I have one more and will save it until later as this is gonna be a joint effort from me and someone else!! OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Shawn
Shawn

Offline Guru

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #156 on: January 08, 2009, 08:09:00 PM »
Brian, I have a Turkey tail for ya if you still need one...sorry about the delay...been away and very busy...I can bring it to Shawns if you want it...
Curt } >>--->   

"I love you Daddy".......My son Cade while stump shooting  3/19/06

Offline ishiwannabe

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #157 on: January 08, 2009, 08:32:00 PM »
That bow is rather nice looking Shawn! Outstanding generosity from Legends bows, and Badger arrows.
List is updated....still not complete though so everyone needs to check out that thread.

OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
                         -Jamie

Offline adkmountainken

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #158 on: January 08, 2009, 09:12:00 PM »
Brian glad you, Ben and the squrriel assassin will be there!!! i'll bring your hat with me.

Offline horatio1226

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #159 on: January 08, 2009, 10:14:00 PM »
Thanks Curt. I can use it.

Keep the hat if you want Ken. I got another one!
"So long as the moon returns to the heavens in a bent, beautiful arc, so long will the fascination with archery in man lasts."

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©