3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Joan Leonard Memorial Bunny Hunt 09(My Final Thankyou!!)  (Read 27046 times)

Offline nanook712

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Joan Leonard Memorial Bunny Hunt 09(My Final Thankyou!!)
« Reply #1500 on: March 04, 2009, 06:11:00 PM »
With all those RER's around ya think I'd have shot one. Oh well at least I tried Shawn's gone but not forgotten Centar which I liked muchly. Shawn I hope you get to a couple of Shoots this year, Sawmill or Hawkeye would be great, bring Cindy, shoot or not I think She'd have a good time.

Offline bill langer

• SPONSOR
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #1501 on: March 04, 2009, 06:21:00 PM »
I have a 2:00 meeting tomorrow with the company that makes us copies, so keep your eyes out over the next 2 weeks for order info! Thanks for everything you did Shawn. OOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH....YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Guru

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #1502 on: March 04, 2009, 07:54:00 PM »
Hey Bill, I got the call from your friend, sent all the pix you asked for, but never heard back from him for a confirmation that he got them.

So not sure he got them yet.....

Good talkin' to ya today
Curt } >>--->   

"I love you Daddy".......My son Cade while stump shooting  3/19/06

Offline bill langer

• SPONSOR
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #1503 on: March 04, 2009, 08:05:00 PM »
Thanks Guru, They received them. Good to talk to you as well.

Offline homer

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #1504 on: March 04, 2009, 09:59:00 PM »
Shawn and the guys, I wasn't sure what to expect when I left CT to come to NY to go bunny hunting with the bow- but I was so appreciative to be treated like an old friend or family. I knew I was in the right place when everyone was fussing over the kids.  When we left the house on the 1st push along the airport, and there was 80 of us lined up, I thought this is crazy, but knew then it was going to be a terrific 2 days knowing we'd have more fun than ever!  Knowing what I know now, the next 11 months is going to be too long to wait to come back bunny hunting.  All the stories and pics have been terrific.  Can't wait to see the DVDs.  Hope to see you all at the muzzie, maybe we will have time to sit down and chat and tell some of the stories and have a few laughs.

Matt

PS- Bill put me down for 5 DVDs
Work is for people who don't know how to hunt.  People who don't know how to hunt, don't eat well.

Offline Stone Knife

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #1505 on: March 05, 2009, 05:31:00 AM »
Shawn, just when I thought it couldn't get any better this years hunt came along. Becky, Joe and of course myself want to thank you and your family and anyone else that took part in helping out at this event. This hunt is a great time for a greater cause, we have come three years in a row now and wouldn't miss one from now on. I have made more lasting friendships from this event then any thing else that comes to mind, we're thankful that you let us be a part of it. Your a heck of a guy Shawn   :thumbsup:
Proverbs 12:27
The lazy do not roast any game,
but the diligent feed on the riches of the hunt.

John 14:6

Offline Tdog

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #1506 on: March 05, 2009, 06:38:00 AM »
Shawn, Thanks again for doing this hunt, You and your tribe make this such a great time. Can't wait till next year. Lots of laughs this year like always. Got to watch Mikey get his first bunny.He was totally in the zone.Jamie had a couple bunnies call his bluff buy charging him. What a blast.Always a good time with Jeff and Tyler.It was so cool to see all the young hunters there. Brings me back to when my Dad would take me to hunts.They could'nt have been in a better place. I could go on and on..All that and we rasied a bunch of cash for the kid's.God Bless you and your tribe Shawn..See you at the Muzzy if not sooner..Thanks Tucker

Offline stringstretcher

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #1507 on: March 05, 2009, 07:24:00 AM »
I would love to get a copy of the DVD also
Genesis 27:3 Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me [some] venison

TGMM Family Of The Bow

Offline bill langer

• SPONSOR
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #1508 on: March 05, 2009, 08:05:00 AM »
71 and counting....

Offline Guru

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #1509 on: March 05, 2009, 08:52:00 AM »
Shawn, Cindy, and Nicole...thanx again for taking such good care of my boy and for everything you've enhanced my life with....Luv Ya!
Curt } >>--->   

"I love you Daddy".......My son Cade while stump shooting  3/19/06

Offline Jeremy

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #1510 on: March 05, 2009, 09:13:00 AM »
I'm definitely in for a DVD.  Gotta see what I missed!
>>>-TGMM Family Of The Bow-->
CT CE/FS Chief Instructor
"Death is not the greatest loss in life.  The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live." - Norman Cousins

Offline Izzy

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #1511 on: March 05, 2009, 09:58:00 AM »
Cant believe it came and went so fast.I look forward to this as much as deer season and Ive come to realize its more about the people than the game to me.Shawn, I am very proud to call you a friend.I hope to spend more time hunting and fishing with you in the near future.Your family is a special brand of people and I gotta believe it has everything to do with who your mother was and what she valued in life.Thanks to Cindy and Nicole for so effortlessly making us feel like welcome family members, I dont think youll ever know what it means to us.

Til Next Time,Izzy

Offline swampbuck

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #1512 on: March 05, 2009, 10:34:00 AM »
I wanna say THANK YOU to everybody before this gets closed out.

Of course special thanks to the Leonards for hosting this and making us all feel welcome but it's each and every one that makes this work so well.It's been my pleasure every yr enjoying the company of such a fine group of folks

Thanks everybody    :thumbsup:
Shoot straight and have FUN!!

Offline Big Ed

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #1513 on: March 05, 2009, 10:45:00 AM »
Thank you to Shawn and his family for all that was compromised to put this event on. To all the other participants thank you for the wonderful time and the memories and friendships that have been made. Hope to see some of you at the Muzzy shoot. If not see you next year at the 2010 Bunny Hunt. OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH YYYYEEEAAAHHH!!!!!!
Big Ed
"Get kids involved in the outdoors"

Offline ishiwannabe

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #1514 on: March 05, 2009, 10:59:00 AM »
Thanks to the Leonards, I love February.
Everyone that goes to this hunt is changed, and always comes back...or wants to.

I would hunt with any of you guys, anywhere.
Until next time....

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  YYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"I lost arrows and didnt even shoot at a rabbit" Charlie after the Island of Trees.
                         -Jamie

Offline Drew

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #1515 on: March 05, 2009, 12:05:00 PM »
Hey Shawn, did you auction Goldenhawk's (LeRoy's) bow? And what about the RER that they were making for that?
Just a Coyote Soul out wandering...

Offline Bowspirit

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #1516 on: March 05, 2009, 12:34:00 PM »
To Shawn, Cindy, Nicole, Bill, and anyone else who helped make this the best bunny hunt yet: Thank you! An experiance like the JLMBH is worth waiting a year for...
“I read somewhere of how important it is in life, not necessarily to be strong, but to feel strong. To measure yourself at least once.”
                -Alexander Supertramp

"Shoot this for me."
                -Chuck Nelson

Offline Tim Fishell

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #1517 on: March 05, 2009, 02:59:00 PM »
I would love to get a copy and see what all the fuss is about!!   :thumbsup:
Dreams can not be bought; they are free to those who have lived. -Mike Mitten

We must go beyond the textbooks, go out into the untrodden depths of the wilderness & travel & explore & tell the world the glories of our journey

TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline bill langer

• SPONSOR
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #1518 on: March 05, 2009, 06:24:00 PM »
We have been doing so much, for so long, with so little, we can do just about anything with nothing...

Thanks Shawn,Cindy,your family, the members of TRAD GANG and the traditional bowhunting community for all you have done for these kid's!!!!! Good hunting, Bill

Offline mcgroundstalker

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #1519 on: March 05, 2009, 06:29:00 PM »
Hey Shawn! I Love You Buddy! You and your family are just Wonderful People! And how you have those bunnies trained to run in front of our arrows..... It's gotta be magic.  ;)

... mike ...
"Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies"

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©