3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Striker Bows at Rockingham Expo, New Hampshire this weekend  (Read 354 times)

Offline Striker

• SPONSOR
  • Trad Bowhunter
Striker Bows at Rockingham Expo, New Hampshire this weekend
« on: January 09, 2009, 09:48:00 PM »
Hi Friends,
New for 2009 Striker Bows will attending shows in the Eastern states. First stop is at the Rockingham Hunting and Fishing Expo in Salem, New Hampshire this weekend. If you get a chance stop in at the show and check out the Striker Bows and say Hi.
Also, Rick will be giving a seminar on Saturday and Sunday on setup and shooting of Traditional Archery. Check out our website for more information and our updated show schedule for 2009.
Hope to see you there.
Thanks!
Rick and Julie Ellis
Rick Ellis[/i]
Striker Bows[/i]

www.strikerbows.com

Offline barebow17

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Striker Bows at Rockingham Expo, New Hampshire this weekend
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2009, 05:16:00 AM »
Wow. I wasnt going to go because of work.I will try and get down there.

Offline heydeerman

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2009, 07:53:00 AM »
That's a pretty good trip for Rick. If youre from out that way get to that show and buy a bow.  :goldtooth:

Offline VTer

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2009, 08:20:00 AM »
I saw on your schedule you'll also be in VT the weekend after. Is that still a go?
Schafer Silvertip 66#-"In memory", Green Mountain Longbow 60#, Hill Country Harvest Master TD 59#

"Some of the world's greatest feats were accomplished by people not smart enough to know they were impossible."
    - Doug Lawson.

Offline JoeM

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2009, 08:49:00 AM »
I'll stop down and see ya in Harrisburg!!   :thumbsup:    Safe travels.  Joe

"...there are no words that can tell the hidden spirit of the wilderness, that can reveal its mystery, its melancholy, and its charm."  Teddy Roosevelt

Offline rascal

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2009, 11:43:00 AM »
You wont regret taking the time to shoot one of Rick's bows, I bought one for my wife and they are top notch.  Great bows, great service I couldnt have asked for more.
Hunt fair, hunt hard, no regrets.

Offline KYArcher

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2009, 02:08:00 PM »
Killed both my Whitetails this fall with my Striker Slapstick! Fine Bow! May try to make that WV show at the end of the month.
<-----            KY  :archer:

Offline Striker

• SPONSOR
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2009, 08:13:00 PM »
We just got in from the show. We had a great turn out and met alot of good people just like you all.
VTer, we are heading up to the Vermont show next weekend. The only thing that could stop is the weather!! Hope to see you there.
Hey Joe, that is one nice buck you got there! Would it be OK if I put those pictures on our website?
Thanks everybody for all the kind words; as always it is greatly appreciated!

Talk to you all soon.
Thanks.
Rick and Julie Ellis
Rick Ellis[/i]
Striker Bows[/i]

www.strikerbows.com

Offline VTer

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2009, 11:43:00 AM »
Rick, it's beautiful up here. Everyone's outside waxing there plastic flamingo's. See you next weekend. I'm hoping to drag along a lefthanded friend. You going to have any LH in the 55# range with you?
Schafer Silvertip 66#-"In memory", Green Mountain Longbow 60#, Hill Country Harvest Master TD 59#

"Some of the world's greatest feats were accomplished by people not smart enough to know they were impossible."
    - Doug Lawson.

Offline JoeM

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2009, 11:48:00 AM »
Rick, sent you a pm.  Good luck at the shows.  Joe
"...there are no words that can tell the hidden spirit of the wilderness, that can reveal its mystery, its melancholy, and its charm."  Teddy Roosevelt

Offline flightmedic

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2009, 04:26:00 PM »
hey VTer, i let rick borrow one of my stinger longbows in a lefthanded at 49#, your welcome to shoot it, just treat her good!! or rick will have to make me a new LOL
Toelke ( Troll)

Striker bow (stinger)

Compton Member
PBS MEMBER
"In the wind he is still alive Fred Bear "

Offline VTer

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2009, 08:19:00 PM »
flightmedic, thanks for the offer, but there's no way I'm getting my buddy to shoot in front of all them people. He would be to nervous. This show has been going on for years and I don't think there will even be a place to shoot there anyways. I could be wrong, haven't been in a few years. I shot Rick's bows 2 years ago at Denton Hill and had plans too get one, but then I came across another bow that I'd been looking for, for years. Some day though, I still need a takedown longbow.

- Doug Lawson.

Offline vermonster13

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2009, 08:21:00 PM »
What day are you going down Greg?
TGMM Family of the Bow
For hunting to have a future, we must invest ourselves in future hunters.

Offline VTer

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2009, 09:07:00 PM »
Dave, you mean over, I live right next door to the fair grounds. I will probably get the 3 day pass and walk over a few times. I want to go to a few of the seminars. Like I said above, I haven't gone in a few years because its always the same stuff, but if Striker's going, I've got to get my buddy there. As far as times, I haven't put that much thought into it yet.

- Doug Lawson.

Offline vermonster13

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2009, 09:17:00 PM »
I was thinking the NH show. Forgot the Essex show. Was asked to do it by the State F&G but couldn't commit at the time. Maybe I can get Chris and we could meet up with you guys on Saturday. Have a little TG get together up there.
TGMM Family of the Bow
For hunting to have a future, we must invest ourselves in future hunters.

Offline VTer

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2009, 04:21:00 PM »
Dave, I won't know till probably thurs. when I'm going. A lot depends if Rick will be there. What time are you going saturday?

- Doug Lawson.

Offline Striker

• SPONSOR
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2009, 09:36:00 PM »
Hi All,
I have a booth at the Yankee Classic in Essex Junction, VT. I would give you the booth number but I left my notebook laying at home on my desk so I'm not sure what it is. I was told there will be a shooting area to test the bows and my booth will be close to that. The area is to be a closed room, so VTer let your friend know not to be shy! Flightmedic was kind enough to let bring his own personal bow along I'm sure he would be happy to hear another tradganger's friend shot it.
I'm looking forward to the show and meeting you all.
Thanks.
Rick and Julie Ellis
Rick Ellis[/i]
Striker Bows[/i]

www.strikerbows.com

Offline VTer

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2009, 07:04:00 AM »
I went to the show last night and it was good to see a traditional bowyer at our Sportsmans show. VT is not a traditional mecca and I loved seeing the people looking at Rick's bows. I hope he started a few guys to thinking!

- Doug Lawson.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©