3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Make a book  (Read 261 times)

Offline Lunatic

• Trad Bowhunter
Make a book
« on: January 11, 2009, 06:43:00 PM »
I have been lurking around here for a while now and have seen a lot of the pictures you guys post. I ran across something i think you might like.
 http://www.blurb.com

Here you can make and publish your own book, im using it for my pressure washing business to get a professional look to my before and after photos. I just thought you guys might get some use out of it.

Oh and howdy everyone  :)  I'll be around more now just got my recurve.  :)

Offline Killdeer

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Make a book
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2009, 07:14:00 PM »
That looks like fun. Maybe some of the special events we go to could be preserved that way. be a nice memento from a shoot or bunny hunt.

Killdeer   :)
Long, long afterward, in an oak I found the arrow, still unbroke;
And the song, from beginning to end, I found again in the heart of a friend.

~Longfellow

TGMM Family Of The Bow

Offline mdwatts

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2009, 08:39:00 PM »
Welcome aboard Lunie.  Good luck with the recurve.
Best regards in traditional,
Marion

Offline DJTJR

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2009, 02:40:00 PM »
its a great site heard about it from some pro photographers etc.  I think some of the moderators could put together a great how too of trad archery covering everything from setups to tuning methods and then bring it to the neophytes like myself on trad gang to see that it is clear and detailed enough to give the full picture.  seems like it could be a great way to make the definitive book on all aspects of trad archery.  not to knock anything that is out there but just the info on some of the threads covers topics in such greater detail and very few books discuss say broadhead sharpening technique from more than one or 2 ways to do it well.  i would be glad to help.  would be like the DVD but a lot longer and more detailed great revenue for the site etc...

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©