3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Inside RER Bows  (Read 1594 times)

Online mnbwhtr

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Inside RER Bows
« Reply #40 on: January 26, 2009, 12:18:00 PM »
I've got a pr of the Bear T/D limbs Kevin makes and they shoot great! Smoother and quicker then any of the Bear limbs I've owned.

Offline maxwell

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #41 on: January 26, 2009, 12:29:00 PM »
Amen Brent, on the other hand I have four of their TD recurves if you ever want to try one let me know.   They really are nice bows.

Bill

Offline Larry Surtees

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #42 on: January 26, 2009, 03:13:00 PM »
Someone earlier asked about the Osage bows shown.  I just posted these on "Keefer" thread.  

Since I am an Osage fan, here is a father and son Arroyo combo still in the works with those 2 great folks "Kevin and Sue":

Right one is all Osage and Left one is Osage and Waterfall Bubinga.

TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline Str8Shooter

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #43 on: January 26, 2009, 03:30:00 PM »
Yes, Kevin and Sue (and the rest of the family) are great people. My wife and I went up there a few years back. It looks like they've grown the outfit a bit.

The RER bows just get better and better. I saw several of them at the WI Bunny Romp. The fit and finish, and cosmetic accents are just awesome. And, they shoot like they look.

Great bows, better people.

Chris

Offline Whip

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #44 on: January 26, 2009, 03:46:00 PM »
gaffey-27, Might have to put together a custom order - closest thing in stock in the Arroyo is a 60" with Camo Actionwood.    

There is a beautiful grey Dymondwood 64" LX in stock though if that would work!  55# @ 28".

Larry, that is one beautiful pair of bows there!  Wait until you see them in person - they just glow!
PBS Regular Member
WTA Life Member
In the end, it is not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years. Abraham Lincoln.

Offline Bucksnort101

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #45 on: January 26, 2009, 10:56:00 PM »
Great looking bows. Kevin just gave me an estimated time on the delivery of my LXR, now if I just need to keep from changing my mind on wood combos;)

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©