3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Attention Oklahoma Trad Shooters:  (Read 288 times)

Offline bowman69

• Trad Bowhunter
Attention Oklahoma Trad Shooters:
« on: February 04, 2009, 11:17:00 AM »
Okmulgee County Bowhunters has made a few changes to their range....First we have moved to a new location: We are now located 2miles west of Preston, OK...Our new range has more land for us to work with and with that the ability for us to set different ranges throughout the year..Second the most part we, of recent, have started to gain more and more traditional shooters and less wheelie bowers...At our annual meeting a vote was put on the table and seconded, and by a majority vote Okmulgee County Bowhunter's is now an all traditional club....The new club will set three stakes...The first two will be for the three set classes; Men Recurve, Men's Longbow, and a Women's Class....If there are enough participants in the women class it will be separated into two categories; Longbow and Recurve...We will be setting a fun stake as well...This stake will be non-competitive and open to anyone for practice, krispies, or just to allow hunters an opportunity to come out and fling a few arrows at more distances for those planned longer shot elk, mule deer, hunt and over just a chance to hone skills...We hope to see you there and thanx to all...

As for now we are planning a rabbit shoot this weekend (Feb 7th)...We will meet a Reynolds Hardware a 7:30am in Morris,OK...The cost will be $3.00...A plaque will be given to the shooter with the most rabbits... In the event of a tie, the winner will be determined by the most male rabbits...

Our first shoot will be March 28 and 29...Classes will be as listed above...In addition, memberships for the club are $10 for an individual and $15 a family...Memberships will discount shooters fees throughout the 3D season.... Hope to have an exciting year as a Traditional Only club and hope to see some new and old faces...Thanx

Shad
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Offline archenemy

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Attention Oklahoma Trad Shooters:
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2009, 03:37:00 PM »
Thanks for the update.  Can you give directions to the range from HWY 75.  

Thanks

Paul
I am my own worst enemy!!!

Offline bloodyarrow

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2009, 04:01:00 PM »
:thumbsup:    :clapper:
Hunting The Way of My Ancestors
(The Traditional Way)

Eddie

Offline bowman69

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2009, 05:57:00 PM »
Hey Arch...If you are on Hwy75 turn west at the Preston Sinclair gas station (That's bout 4miles north of Okmulgee)...Continue past the baseball fields traveling west...You will go under an railroad over pass...When you have gone approx 2 miles turn right, the new range is located at the end of the road...I will double check the exact distance to the turn off 75...We are making a few more sign to make it a little easier to find once we start setting courses...Hope this helps...

Shad

Offline 1kwikstik

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2009, 08:04:00 PM »
Hey guys! I missed the meeting last night, that's good news for sure. Any work parties planned yet?
What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us. What we have done for others lasts forever.

Compton Traditional Bowhunters

Offline bowman69

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2009, 09:47:00 PM »
Just so happens that we do...We will be having a work party at the new range Sunday Feb 22...That way if you were going on the OK Trad Gangers Hog hunt at Haburn, no one would miss out on either...

Offline justin ammons

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2009, 08:57:00 AM »
you're the man shad rack!!
Pr. 3:5-6

Offline rbbhunt

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2009, 02:03:00 PM »
When is the next shoot going to be?
RBBHUNT
"Those who will trade liberty for
security, deserve niether" B. Franklin (a long time ago and still valid)

Offline bowman69

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2009, 02:26:00 PM »
Our first offical 3D shoot will be March 28-29 but we are having a rabbit shoot this weekend...(becasue I'm lazy) the details for the rabbit hunt are listed above...

Shad

Offline BUCKNUTZ

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2009, 09:58:00 AM »
WOULD LOVE TO BE INVOLVED IN THIS ORGANIZATION WHAT DO I NEED TO DO WHO DO YOU NEED TO KNOW?
I LOOK A WHOLE LOT MORE LIKE I DO NOW THAN I DID BEFORE.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©