3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Wensel Bros pig gig  (Read 7422 times)

Offline hogdancer

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Wensel Bros pig gig
« Reply #320 on: March 12, 2009, 03:41:00 PM »
the hog with the cross on it was killed by Alik Downey from Montana, #235 dressed, He killed at least 2 others one was #250.
PBS regular Member,
but most importantly father to my two girls !
The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government _Thomas Jefferson

Offline knife river

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #321 on: March 12, 2009, 04:11:00 PM »
ratgunner, they are great pics, but I posted them for Gene.  I'm already fired up for next year...     :readit:      :)
TGMM Family of the Bow

"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity."
  Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline Gary Logsdon

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #322 on: March 12, 2009, 04:18:00 PM »
How come those Wensel boys always seem to hunt where there are trees big enough to hold a treestand???  What are they afraid of anyway??? The biggest tree in my pig zone wouldn't qualify as a shrub here in KY. I'm still pulling thorns out of my knees and butt from all the crawling and squatting:^)!!!
Gary Logsdon

Offline jonsimoneau

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #323 on: March 13, 2009, 02:04:00 PM »
Man those are some big pork chops!  I'm getting the itch.  Won't be long and I'll be trying my hand at Ray Hammonds place.  Hoping to get in with the Wensels again next year.  It's so much fun it outta be illegal.  I wonder if anybody ran into any cheer leaders this year.

Offline Gary Logsdon

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #324 on: March 13, 2009, 07:35:00 PM »
Barry had some spare waders on standby just in case anyone wanted to wade across the creek to check out the Dallas Cowboy cheerleader camp . . . no need, the creek was dry and the cheerleaders never showed up:^(
Gary Logsdon

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©