3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Accunock Report  (Read 316 times)

Offline R H Clark

• Trad Bowhunter
Accunock Report
« on: February 10, 2009, 06:13:00 PM »
I've been trying some of the 5/16 accunocks as sold at 3Rivers.At first just nocking them on and off I thought they were defective.Then I learned how they work.The inside nock ears recess into the outside nock when upon release the string puts pressure into the nock throat.The string then clears the recessed ears before they have time to reset.

I shoot three under and in the past I've had to balance between a nock loose enough for good flight and one that is tight enough to prevent accidental dry fire.The Accunocks solve this problem.

I think they would also be helpful for different size servings.The Accunock throat is larger than most carbon nock throats.The way it is designed,the string can be very loose in the throat but the collapsible ears will hold an arrow well.

Another archer asked me about these and since I didn't fully understand how they worked at the time I gave a negative report.I was wrong in my initial evaluation so I wanted to take the time to post this now positive report.

Offline Ybuck

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Accunock Report
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2009, 11:33:00 AM »
I have been shooting them quit a while now. I personaly think they are great! They work as advertised, and i like the consitancy.Although I would'nt mind seeing a more traditional color choice  :thumbsup:
Steve.

Offline TradOnly

• Trad Bowhunter
    • Life Insurance Agent
Re: Accunock Report
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2009, 07:58:00 PM »
Check on *bay for Accunocks.  More color choices.
Martin Savannah Longbow 50# @ 29"
Martin Savannah Stealth 55# @ 28"
Griffin Takedown 52# @ 28"
Easton Bloodline 330

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©