3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: What did the white elephant bring you?  (Read 2185 times)

Offline JOKER

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: What did the white elephant bring you?
« Reply #80 on: March 02, 2009, 06:16:00 AM »
Buckeye Trad Hunter sent me a nice custom aluminum friction call, knife, and turkey hunting fanney pack. Cool stuff that I will put to good use.   :thumbsup:  Thanks, Steve

Offline ishiwannabe

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #81 on: March 02, 2009, 11:42:00 AM »
Kingwouldbe went way above an beyond. Thorn/snake chaps, nice utility knife, Ace Bh with a sheath, and a lot of other very useful odds and ends. I still feel like it was Christmas...and my wife really thinks Im nuts now.  :goldtooth:
"I lost arrows and didnt even shoot at a rabbit" Charlie after the Island of Trees.
                         -Jamie

Offline whitebuffalo

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #82 on: March 03, 2009, 02:36:00 PM »
TTT'S
TGMM

Offline whitebuffalo

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #83 on: March 04, 2009, 05:27:00 AM »
Is there anyone else who is still just geting theirs shipped? Just post and let everyone know.
TGMM

Offline Guru

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #84 on: March 04, 2009, 07:30:00 AM »
Just shipped mine yesterday to kadbow. I was hoping to get the time to make something special for him, but time is short....
Curt } >>--->   

"I love you Daddy".......My son Cade while stump shooting  3/19/06

Offline homerdave

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #85 on: March 04, 2009, 12:46:00 PM »
jerry sent me a nice bow quiver, a fred asbell cassette, small hot melt gun and some misc. electrical stuff that will goto god use.
tell me how close you got, not how far you shot

Offline whitebuffalo

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #86 on: March 05, 2009, 07:27:00 AM »
sweet fellas, anyone else out there with stuff to share or just getting around to shipping,,JB
TGMM

Offline RightTrailWrongTime

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #87 on: March 05, 2009, 05:58:00 PM »
All I can say is wow thanks a lot Jason (whitebuffalo) Jason sent me a box FULL of goodies!!! FireFly arrows with some broadheads that are really shrp, Traditional Bowyers Bible I, a book on tanning and another on Deer hunting, a whole bag of yellow nocks, some scent away soap and spray( must have known I'm a stinky wildman), a windicator and to top it all off a turkey call he made that sounds great and a really cool antler tipped striker! I'll definately be using all this stuff and surely the call very soon. A fine gift my friend! All very useful stuff! Thanks to all that made this happen, a great experiance and a great place filled with wonderful people.
Michael Blake-(stiknstringbow) your box went out monday, sorry for the delay my friend I have spent the last 2 weeks moving- not fun!!!
ONLY IN THE WOODS AND FIELDS DO I FEEL ALIVE, LIKE A HUNTER FROM TIMES PAST, ALTHOUGH THE HISS OF MY ARROW GOES FORTH, I AM TAKEN BACK, IT IS MY ESCAPE...

Offline MI_Bowhunter

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #88 on: March 06, 2009, 07:00:00 AM »
I got mine last week, I'm just a we bit slow in posting (sorry).

Robhood23 sent me:

Camo Shirt
Camo Cap
Camo head mask
Bowstring
Shooting glove
Turkey calling cassette
Turkey tail mount hardware
and 8 assorted issues of Primitive Archer and TBM

Thanks much!!    :thumbsup:    Now I really wish I had gotten my spring turkey app in on time this year.     :banghead:  

My girlfriend claimed the hat before I had even finished looking though the box.  LOL
"Failure is an attitude, not an outcome."  -Harvey Mackay

:archer:               MikeD.

Offline kadbow

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #89 on: March 06, 2009, 05:15:00 PM »
Guru, you done good, so good I don't have time to list all the useful goodies you sent me.  One was a little possibles bag that had goodies in every pocket.  So quickly, a few of my favorites were the packable 6" bastard file, trad harvests 2 vhs and the milkweed wind check dispenser.  Thanks for everything.
Colorado Traditional Archers Society
Colorado Bowhunters Association
Grand Mesa Bowmen
Compton Traditional Bowhunters

TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline Guru

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #90 on: March 06, 2009, 05:43:00 PM »
Glad you liked it bud...in case your not sure...the green sticks are hot glue...the best I've ever used. Used in the construction industry to repair pipe coating before it goes in the ground....
Curt } >>--->   

Offline Boneyard Bowhunter

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #91 on: March 06, 2009, 06:48:00 PM »
No Elephant has been to my place yet.
The size of the horns don,t matter
as long as it has a good tale.

Offline Matty

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #92 on: March 07, 2009, 02:24:00 AM »
I dont think the elephant can fit in my mailbox...LOL
Still Waiting ... I guess

Offline whitebuffalo

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #93 on: March 07, 2009, 07:55:00 AM »
Hey Todd,, Did you notice that one arrow without a BH,,and all the blood on it,,LOL,, took a doe with that one this past fall,spined her so that arrow was snapped off at the BH. So those arrows have some MOJO,,they are spined @ 63 to 65# and are still full length, If you need some help with that call let me know,,they can be a bit tricky to get used too. I thought I smelt somethin while packaging it all up so I threw in that smell like nothing stuff,,LOL,,I didn't relize my nose was that good. The books are great. Life from a treestand, Home book of tanning, and Traditional bowyers bible and they are all like new,,LOL,,I'm glad I could be a part of this,,JB
TGMM

Offline ranger 3

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #94 on: March 07, 2009, 05:52:00 PM »
No Elephant and giving up on it.
Black widow PLX 48@28
Black widow PSRX 48@28

Offline ses

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #95 on: March 08, 2009, 01:47:00 AM »
I'm just going to keep bouncing till it gets here
and my legs are starting to hurt   ses
if a man is alone in the woods and no woman can hear him is still wrong?

Offline Dustin Waters

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #96 on: March 08, 2009, 10:32:00 AM »
I'm sorry but stiffing someone on a "gentleman's agreement" is just plain wrong.  The people that havent sent anything and dont plan to, need to either apologize or be publicly called out.  The kindness that flows through this site is what makes it so different from any other out there.  Id hate to see people around here get taken advantage of.  If you havent gotten your elephant yet, I think you should call the person out that hasnt sent it yet.

Offline RightTrailWrongTime

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #97 on: March 08, 2009, 11:14:00 AM »
JB, thats awesome man I had no idea there was mojo on that arrow, I'm gonna retaper it and shoot a turkey with it! Just a few more weeks and those birds are in trouble!
No word yet from the fellow I sent to but my package did go out a little later than anticipated because I was moving but should have arrived by now. This was fun and for those that got stiffed I'm suprised I have never had a bad experience here on Tradgang. If you havent sent something out than get on it, with all the crap I have going on if I could get a package out than everyone else should have too. Now to unpack and figure out where to put all this stuff! I hate moving but since I'm single again the whole house can be the "man cave" !!!
ONLY IN THE WOODS AND FIELDS DO I FEEL ALIVE, LIKE A HUNTER FROM TIMES PAST, ALTHOUGH THE HISS OF MY ARROW GOES FORTH, I AM TAKEN BACK, IT IS MY ESCAPE...

Offline whitebuffalo

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #98 on: March 08, 2009, 08:48:00 PM »
I'm single again the whole house can be the "man cave" !!!   :bigsmyl:    :goldtooth:    :goldtooth:
TGMM

Offline Guru

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #99 on: March 09, 2009, 07:17:00 AM »
Take it easy fellas.....give the guys a chance. Some guys are a lot busier than others....

Wouldn't hurt to send a pm to whoever was supposed to get something to you....friendly reminders never hurt    ;)
Curt } >>--->   

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©