3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Too Many Hogs  (Read 2952 times)

Offline Friends call me Pac

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Too Many Hogs
« Reply #180 on: February 20, 2009, 04:21:00 PM »
Pseudo pig.  Hopefully, it's not what's for dinner.

Made this a few minutes ago.  I tried to make a reasonable likeness in hopes that it will help with practice and when the time comes to get Porky.

Wish I had some kind of 3d pig but this will have to do for now.

USAF Retired '85-'05

An old hand me down recurve sparked the fire, Trad Gang fanned the flames.  There is no stopping now.  Burn baby burn!

Offline Over&Under

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #181 on: February 20, 2009, 07:06:00 PM »
Pac

I got some cardboard from work today and was planning on doing the same thing.

I was also going to shoot the DART system and put in the pig/hog CD
“Elk (add hogs to the list) are not hard to hit....they're just easy to miss"          :)
TGMM

Offline Steve71

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #182 on: February 20, 2009, 07:06:00 PM »
Hi Guys sorry I have not answered anyones questions.My wife was in a bad car wreck yesterday and I did not get home till 1am this morning.Then today I got busy ordering me a new Dryad bow.I must say wingnut and his son make one of the nicest bows I have had the pleasure to shoot .I can't wait to get it.As far as two post I will make them right now .They will be TOO MANY HOGS APRIL AND TOO MANY HOGS MAY.I also want thank wingnut for taking time out of his day and help me with ordering my bow.

Offline Over&Under

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #183 on: February 20, 2009, 07:09:00 PM »
Steve

My thoughts go out to your Wife and Family.  I truly hope she is doing ok as well as all those involved. That can be a very tough situation, and hard to deal with, I wish all the best.

Congrats on the new bow, I have not had the pleasure of trying a Dryad, but have heard very good things about them!

Thanks for makeing the two threads, that will help out alot.
“Elk (add hogs to the list) are not hard to hit....they're just easy to miss"          :)
TGMM

Offline Aeronut

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #184 on: February 20, 2009, 07:26:00 PM »
I have held and drooled over Mike and Jason's bows and I have fought the urge to shoot one because I know I will be handing over some money I need for other things.

It is an eight hour trip for me (one way) and I am planning on driving down on Friday and leaving around noon on Sunday.  I'll bring my camping gear along.

I will bring a BBO and my Curly Hickory longbow.  I need to get some arrows made if I can find some time.

Be nice to meet everyone.

Dennis

Offline Chester Thompson

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #185 on: February 20, 2009, 08:06:00 PM »
Steve I hope that you wife is ok. Take the time to make sure that everything is good with here before you worry about us. Thanks for letting us come again.

Chester
Ask me about CTO.

Offline Steve71

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #186 on: February 20, 2009, 08:11:00 PM »
All is wellwith her pain pillsknock her out.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©