3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: anyone have a youth glove or those slide on finger pads for kids?  (Read 141 times)

Offline Romans3

• Trad Bowhunter
Two boys just moved in next door with their mom. I think they are 11 and 9. They saw me out shooting and wanted their turn, of course. They can't get enough of it. Everytime they see me they ask if I'm coming out to shoot. I have one youth bow that I got when I was a kid and am saving it for my children (my daughter is 10 months), but I don't have a youth glove. They're trying to shoot with my large glove and it just keeps falling off. So, if anyone has one that's not being used. These little guys would appriciate it.
"conduct yourselves in a manner worthy of the Gospel of Christ" Phil. 2:27

Offline Romans3

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: anyone have a youth glove or those slide on finger pads for kids?
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2009, 03:23:00 PM »
I've heard about rubber things that slide onto the string that just pad their fingers. That would be cool too. Let me know if you have something laying around that's not used anymore.
"conduct yourselves in a manner worthy of the Gospel of Christ" Phil. 2:27

Offline Bjorn

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: anyone have a youth glove or those slide on finger pads for kids?
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2009, 05:16:00 PM »
I happen to have a couple of youth gloves not being used anymore. Why not pm your address and I will put them in the mail to you.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©