3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: got my heart broke and headed to ray hammonds  (Read 1708 times)

Offline sunny hill archer

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: got my heart broke and headed to ray hammonds
« Reply #40 on: March 03, 2009, 01:00:00 PM »
Dude, I see from your profile you just turned 22....... SEND HER A THANK YOU NOTE!!!!!!!!!!!   :knothead:
The old order is passing. Swiftly receding into memory are the days of strong, earnest men who followed an atavistic yearning to pit their skills against wild animals.

Billy Ellis

Offline Biggie Hoffman

• SRBZ
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #41 on: March 03, 2009, 01:51:00 PM »
Don't worry about it Kasey. Once Ray begins to sing to you and make up tunes with his Raybonic abilities your heart will be mended. He has been known to cause massive abdominal pain and tears to flow freely as one lies on the floor laughing with histeria at his "Raymolatin" abilites. One day with Ray and all your problems will be over at least for the weekend.

I think I'm gonna be sick............
PBS Life Member
Member 1K LLC

"If you are twenty and aren't liberal you don't have a heart...if you're forty and not conservative you don't have a brain".....Winston Churchill

Offline Ray Hammond

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #42 on: March 03, 2009, 03:47:00 PM »
I'm with you, Sunny!
“Courageous, untroubled, mocking and violent-that is what Wisdom wants us to be. Wisdom is a woman, and loves only a warrior.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Longbow rookie

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #43 on: March 03, 2009, 04:01:00 PM »
I'll second that Ray....Sunny nailed it!

Kasey...make sure you include the hog photo in the "Thank you" note...ha!

Offline kasey

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #44 on: March 03, 2009, 05:14:00 PM »
it sucked because her family is from Ohio and has a farm a can hunt and she supported me hunting.

Offline Onions

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #45 on: March 03, 2009, 05:20:00 PM »
My girlfriend and I broke up just before I was leaving for a 2wk. flyfishing trip to Montana.
I hammered the fish for two solid weeks, tried not to think of her, then two years later married that same girl!!
We now have two kids!!!!
Kasey....ENJOY yourseld to the max at Ray's and you never know what can happen when you get home!

chris <><

Offline Ray Hammond

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #46 on: March 03, 2009, 07:05:00 PM »
Kasey,

There's about 8 million girls in Ohio with dads who own farms who will support your hunting...and then 8 million in Kentucky, 8 million in Tennessee, 3 million in Alabama but they have some teeth missing in front (just kiddin Alabama folks!) and 8 million in Georgia!

Relax!!!
“Courageous, untroubled, mocking and violent-that is what Wisdom wants us to be. Wisdom is a woman, and loves only a warrior.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Matty

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #47 on: March 03, 2009, 08:14:00 PM »
Shoot me a PM I 'll get a batch lined up for you!! I keep at least 3 on hand at all times....LMAO!!

Offline Bob Sarrels

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #48 on: March 03, 2009, 09:03:00 PM »
Don't forget about the 12 million in Texas.
Now then, get your weapons ~ your quiver and bow ~ and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.  Gen. 27.3

Offline bawana bowman

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #49 on: March 03, 2009, 10:13:00 PM »
Kasey,
Things aren't as bad as it seems. When I was 21 the love of my life left me 9 days before we were to be married, (more than 300 invited guests). I was devastated! Told the relatives I'd get over it my own way. Spent the next 10 years hunting, fishing, traveling, and womanizing. Best 10 years of my life and wouldn't change it if I had to do it over.
Then one day I met a divorced woman with a 7 year old daughter, and 5 months later I married them.

Things always happen for a reason, let your road lead you to Rays and hunt well; and remember that there will be better days ahead, its all in what you make of it. Keep your options open and enjoy life while you can.

I've been married to that woman going on 25 years now. I told her at the start this will be my one and only marriage, if it fails I'm spending the rest of my years hunting, fishing, traveling, and womanizing.
When I left for my Alabama hunting trip the first of January, she said "if you go this year I'm going to divorce you." My response, " We'll talk about it when I get back."
I killed 2 does and a 6 point, and had a terrific trip. She hasn't mentioned divorce since!   :archer:

Offline BD

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #50 on: March 03, 2009, 10:20:00 PM »
bawana-you are my hero!!!
BD

Offline Autumnarcher

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #51 on: March 03, 2009, 11:52:00 PM »
You'll get over it. Bein 22, you should have a backup anyway. Go whack a pig, and forget about it. I'd bet everyone here has had thier heart broke once or twice, and I never seen anyone die from it. My first time was when my Red Wing Hunter broke!

I was gettin all serious with this gal a couple years after I got deeevorced. I was takin off to go turkey huntin, and she whined and carried on like you wouldn't believe. She got her walkin papers right then and there. I figured, if she's carryin on like this now, it ain't gonna get any better. Best move I ever made right there, cuz it wasnt long after I met my wife, who is my huntin partner and shoots a longbow dang near better n me. Baits her own hooks too.

As far as that Ohio huntin, hell I'd hook up with a fat ugly girl if she had a good sized ohio farm i could hunt.

So go kill yerself a hog, and forget it.
...stood alone on a montaintop, starin out at a great divide, I could go east, I could go West, it was all up to me to decide, just then I saw a young hawk flyin and my soul began to rise......

Offline CJ Pearson

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #52 on: March 04, 2009, 07:38:00 AM »

Offline bowtough

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #53 on: March 04, 2009, 07:59:00 AM »
Always remember,love never broke anyones heart!  :thumbsup:  Buck up,just think of all this extra time you have now for the important things like bowhuntin!  :goldtooth:

Offline bowtough

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #54 on: March 04, 2009, 08:02:00 AM »
Kinda reminds me of an old song,"She broke my heart,so I busted her jaw". Not that I would condone that!

Offline pronghorn23

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #55 on: March 04, 2009, 08:48:00 AM »
Bawana, reminds me of a saying I heard once..."You can't hear your wife complaining about your going hunting as your pulling out of the driveway at 430 am".

Offline wallflower

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #56 on: March 04, 2009, 04:30:00 PM »
hey man, you'll get over it.  you would be amazed at how many other girls there are out there that would not only support your hunting... but those that also hunt... perhaps not many traditional, but I've become friends with so many fellow female hunters, I was shocked myself!  Go have a good time at Ray's, forget your worries, AND DANGIT! GET SOME HERO PICS UP HERE WHEN YOU COME BACK!!!  :D    ;)

Offline kasey

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #57 on: March 04, 2009, 05:50:00 PM »
i am ready to be on my hunt allready

Offline CJ Pearson

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #58 on: March 04, 2009, 07:12:00 PM »
Just go down there and eat a few of them "Famous Ray" PEPPER JACK Grilled Cheese Sammiches. Man you aint lived till you had a few of them.

Whew make ya forget about everything except the next sammich! THEY ARE GOOOOOOOD.   :thumbsup:

Offline Red Beastmaster

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #59 on: March 04, 2009, 07:50:00 PM »
I kind of liked the breakfast of Cat Head bisquits with "cheese" and pig nuts.
There is no great fun, satisfaction, or joy derived from doing something that's easy.  Coach John Wooden

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©