3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Texas Sweat-April edition  (Read 1103 times)

Offline hunt it

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Texas Sweat-April edition
« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2009, 08:22:00 AM »
TTT

There's hogs to be whacked!!
hunt it

Offline knife river

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2009, 08:44:00 AM »
Thanks, Hunt it!  I was getting kinda confused -- couldn't tell if it was a thread about politics or pig hunting...     :readit:    :jumper:
TGMM Family of the Bow

"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity."
  Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline DBerrard

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2009, 09:46:00 AM »
There's a thin line...
David

~Kanati Klassic~ 50@26"

Offline tradtusker

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2009, 07:57:00 PM »
TTT Hogs in Texas with Curtis
check out the sponsors classifieds
There is more to the Hunt.. then the Horns

**TGMM Family of the Bow**

Andy Ivy

Offline hunt it

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2009, 10:42:00 AM »
TTT

Still room and hogs to be whacked.
hunt it

Offline Guru

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2009, 11:21:00 AM »
I wish I could fellas   :(
Curt } >>--->   

"I love you Daddy".......My son Cade while stump shooting  3/19/06

Offline **DONOTDELETE**

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2009, 03:12:00 PM »
I'll be down there in June/July. I'm hoping to get in next year.

Offline Littlefeather

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2009, 12:27:00 PM »
TTT. I'm sorry to have been away for several weeks now. We still need two-three hunters to fill the first group. We also have about 5 spots left for the second hunt. I hear-tell that there's going to be some special guests in attendance. Thanks for looking. CK

Offline Brent Hill

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2009, 12:55:00 PM »
Do you have any openings for the may 1-3 (3 day) hunt in the second group.  I think I can slip done there for atleast 2 solid days.  Bhill

Offline Brent Hill

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2009, 05:48:00 PM »
I've had a ****ty day and feel that the only way to reconcile this mess is to shoot little piggys with me bow.  (I'm not irish but what the heck) I may have a trial on the 4th or 5th but will be available May 1-3 (maybe longer if my trial falls through) if you will have me. My wife has approved it.  My credit card is still in my possession and is waiting to be charged.  I'm ready to hunt.   My cell number is 940-367-1820 Bhill

Offline leatherneck

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2009, 06:42:00 PM »
I just left Texas! And my wife already has HER earrings made so I have nothing else to give up Rob.  Sure wish I could get in on this one guys. But with the nuts gone, I think momma will have my a**!  :scared:  

Mike
“I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can’t accept not trying"

Proud shareholder of MK,LLC

Offline Littlefeather

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2009, 07:10:00 AM »
Brent, Glad to have you climbing aboard. That second hunt is really getting busy. Looks like we are going to be having another Texas Sweat except in April and May. We have plenty of room in camp and on the ranch. I drove the ranch corner to corner once and clocked 20 miles. We've got plenty of room for you. Call if you need further details. 361-648-6059 I'll be on ranches all day and may have limited reception today. Leave a message if I miss you. Thanks, CK

Offline Brent Hill

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2009, 12:15:00 PM »
Thanks, I will be there and just hollar at me for my deposit and such.  I'm in Denton just north of Dallas and will be leaving the thursday night before to stay with my parents that night and drive in to Laredo the 1st and leaving 3, or 4th.  If anyone is up here in the Dallas area wants to carpool for the same time, give me a call.   940-367-1820 Bhill

Offline knife river

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #33 on: March 31, 2009, 02:49:00 PM »
Originally posted by Brent Hill:
I may have a trial on the 4th or 5th but will be available May 1-3 (maybe longer if my trial falls through) if you will have me.  
It depends.  What have you been charged with?      :wavey:
TGMM Family of the Bow

"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity."
  Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline Brent Hill

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #34 on: March 31, 2009, 05:18:00 PM »
The only reason I'm concerned about the dates is that my lovely innoscent drug dealer felon clients get kinda sensitive and weepy when I'm in camo or fall asleep during our "meetings" with the judges and prosecutors.   They are so demanding.   As you can imagine, they will be my number 1 priority during this pig sticking expedition.  Now what was his name again.   Look forward to hunting with all of you..  Knife River, I love that picture of your daughter at full draw.  I'll bring pics of my little 5 yr old monkey with her pink recurve.  I'd post them if I knew more about these computer gadgets.

Offline Littlefeather

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #35 on: April 01, 2009, 07:31:00 AM »
Woody, I always hold you a spot. You can let me know if you are coming the day I see you roll into camp, ok? It would be fun to go on another tracking session again although I'd prefer if the blood trail be a little shorter next time.  :D  

Brent, The Lawyers I know tend to "move" trial dates based on the best fishing and hunting dates on the lunar calender(or hunts to west texas).  :readit:    :goldtooth:   Once you start wacking pigs that trial date won't mean a thing anyway.  :D  

We still have room for a couple more guys. All-aboard!!! CK

Offline knife river

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #36 on: April 01, 2009, 08:09:00 AM »
Curtis, it wasn't that far a blood trail, was it?  Besides, I enjoyed walking to Albuquerque with ya.    :)    :wavey:
TGMM Family of the Bow

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline Littlefeather

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #37 on: April 01, 2009, 10:34:00 AM »
:readit:  

Brent, You have a PM. Glad to have you aboard.

FYI-Mark Horne and Jason Westbrock are on this hunt and Bob Butz from Bowhunting World is a definite maybe. CK

Offline Brent Hill

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #38 on: April 01, 2009, 01:17:00 PM »
I'm already working on my super defense as to why I can't be at court on 5-4 and the 5th.  If that works, I will give you even more grief and money.  Ya, I know some of those jokers.  I hope Mark brings a lefty longbow for me to drool over.   Thanks   Bhill

Offline BlacktailBowhunter

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #39 on: April 01, 2009, 03:44:00 PM »
My friend Micah and I are booked for this.

Hopefully us newbie trad guys will have a positive trad bow experience and come home with some pork.

For those of you that have to ASK PERMISSION from your wife LMBO, word of advice, book first and tell her after the fact.

When she said, "I Do", it was for better or worse, just remind her this is the worst of it  :D
Join a credible hunting organization, participate in it, and take a kid hunting. Member: U.S. Sportsmen's Alliance, NWTF, Oregon Hunter's Assn., Oregon Bow Hunters and  Oregon Foundation for Blacktailed Deer.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©