3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Thumb is better...well, good enough.  (Read 267 times)

Offline sweeney3

• Trad Bowhunter
Thumb is better...well, good enough.
« on: March 04, 2009, 05:09:00 PM »
A couple weeks ago I was complaining about not being able to shoot my new Owl bow 'cause my thumb was sprained.  Well, it's still sore, but it's good enough to shoot with.  I started with just a couple arrows a few days ago and am shooting 25-30 now.  What a nice bow.  It's quiet, accurate, and has some surprising zip for a bent stick that has been whittled into a bow.  Very well designed.  I'm looking forward to taking it out during turkey season here in a few weeks.  I'm a technology illitierate, but I'll try to get a few pictures of it up on here sometime soon.  

Thanks for all the advice and laughs while the hand was healing!
Silence is golden.

Offline broketooth

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Thumb is better...well, good enough.
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2009, 05:33:00 PM »
hey sweeny, im a framing carpenter. i couldn't begin to tell you how many times ive smashed my fingers and thumb with a hammer... gonna be dumb might as well be tough. they are never the same afterward. when it gets below 45 degrees boy do my digits let me know it whooooohoooooo. but oh well. good luck to you sir . beleive me i know how you feel . i can simpathise
" you have done well to keep your hair when so many are after it"

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©