3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Striker Bows Pics  (Read 600 times)

Offline throwit

• Trad Bowhunter
Striker Bows Pics
« on: March 16, 2007, 09:49:00 AM »
Just wondering if anyone has any pictures of there Strikers to show us.  Was looking over there website and seen a few stock bows that might look nice on my rack.  The pics are not very good on there website however.  Also how do you like your striker? Quality, Craftsmanship, Shootability?????  Love those pics!!

Offline thp

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Striker Bows Pics
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2007, 10:30:00 AM »
Hey throwit, I'd like to see some Striker pics as well.  I've got one order.  Striker owner and bowyer, Rick Ellis, had a booth at the Iowa Deer Classic where I had the opportunity to handle a big selection of Strikers.  Rabbitman, who is a moderator on this forum was there with Rick helped me find a Stinger that fit my hand like a glove.  The bows are beautiful and the workmanship top notch.  What sold me though was how it shot.  I now understand better when I read people on this site write, "it shoots exactly where I was looking" 'cuz that's 'zactly what it did!  It handled equally well a wide variety of arrow weights.  After shooting the bow I looked at Rick and said, "let's get one ordered!"  It was the best shooting bow I've ever handled.  Now to be truthful I haven't had the opportunity to shoot the well known custom bows that have great reputations here and I'm sure they are dandies.  However, if you have the opportunity to meet up with Rick or Rabbitman at a show you owe it to yourself to pick up a Strkier and fling a few arrows.  If you're like me you won't be disappointed.  

Rick and Rabbitman took the time to answer all of my questions and really helped me select the best options for a custom bow that will be a pleasure for me to own.  Really nice guys.  

I met txcookie at the Striker booth and I think he will vouch for the bows.  I think he was really close to ordering a bow too.

I could have opted to have the bow built and to me in 10 - 12 weeks, but chose 16 weeks to spread out the payments.  Now comes the long weight and the payments!
Be kind and merciful. Let no one ever come to you without coming away better and happier. -Mother Teresa

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©