3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Who got a quiver at the JLMBH  (Read 244 times)

Offline Dustin Waters

• Trad Bowhunter
Who got a quiver at the JLMBH
« on: March 11, 2009, 09:56:00 PM »
I had a made a reed quiver for a friends daughter a while back, and he never got around to picking it up, she had since outgrown it, so I figured having a pink quiver sitting in the man cave just wasn't right without a daughter to use it.  So I contacted GURU and offered it up to his daughter.  He decided to take it to the bunny hunt and put it to good use for the kids at St Judes.  I was just wondering who picked it up and if you have any pictures of it in use.  I know it needed a back strap and wasnt the best quiver in the world, but I would just like to see it used at least once before I forget all about it.  So if you ended up with it, Id like to know just for the sake of knowing and seeing it used.  It was a pink dyed reed quiver, that should pretty much set it apart from any others there I would imagine.  I contacte GURU and he offered to find out for me, but I dont want to make him do it.  So I figured someone around here would come forward and claim it.

Offline ishiwannabe

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Who got a quiver at the JLMBH
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2009, 10:21:00 PM »
Hey Dustin, wish I could help. I helped Shawn, Curt and David with the raffle, and I cant even imagine trying to figure out who won what. Tables were full and stacked...amazing generousity.

Wouldnt happen to have  a pic to jog memories, would you?

Hope you find out who won it, and thanks for sending something. Record year...in numerous ways.
Good luck, hope you figure it out.
"I lost arrows and didnt even shoot at a rabbit" Charlie after the Island of Trees.
                         -Jamie

Offline ishiwannabe

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2009, 10:10:00 AM »
Up.
"I lost arrows and didnt even shoot at a rabbit" Charlie after the Island of Trees.
                         -Jamie

Offline Dustin Waters

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2009, 10:21:00 AM »
Its not a huge deal, I was just curious.
Just glad I could help out.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©