3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: the willing  (Read 243 times)

Offline broketooth

• Trad Bowhunter
the willing
« on: March 17, 2009, 08:29:00 PM »
i find it refreshing to see and hear that so many here are willing to help and teach. i also find great conversation about common goals and acheivements.i also find it refreshing to see that our elders are willing to teach the younger generations and show their patience even if we ask dumb questions when answers are sometimes obviouse choices.i have discovered that sometimes we younger fellas stray from the path that the elder generations have paved the way for us and have made the mistakes that we dont have to make if we are just willing to listen and remain smart enough to recognize that we dont have to make the same mistakes that they have made just so we can learn it ourselves. i am one of those that had to learn a few myself just to figure that out. i had a great conversation with a man of wisdom an experience today and found it very inspiring to keep trying and now i find an increase in a willingness to learn. the gentleman involved in my conversation knows who he is . i thank him sincerly for that and i will not forget . thank you sir
" you have done well to keep your hair when so many are after it"

Offline sputterman

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: the willing
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2009, 09:43:00 PM »
Right on bro.  :clapper:
MEAT ON THE TABLE HORNS ON THE WALL!!!

Offline frank bullitt

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2009, 09:46:00 PM »
Well said! That is a very mature and wise thought of someone that has touched you, your hunger for learning a great sport of life. I had that once in youth, and hope to never lose it or the desire to learn from the great wisdom of traditional minded folks who are giving of themselves to keep this for the future. I hope I can someday touch someone like that!

Offline Killdeer

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2009, 10:28:00 PM »
I think you ran into a friend of mine.    :archer:
Long, long afterward, in an oak I found the arrow, still unbroke;
And the song, from beginning to end, I found again in the heart of a friend.

~Longfellow

TGMM Family Of The Bow

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©