3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: shocked  (Read 404 times)

Offline PAPA BEAR

• Trad Bowhunter
shocked
« on: March 23, 2009, 05:38:00 PM »
hi guys and gals.i have been having a lot of pain in my legs lately and finally went to the doctor and i have some very bad circulation in my legs,my skin is turning brown and looking deadlike.might lose one or both of them eventually,i cannot go up to high altitudes anymore as this is what started it all...legs get all swollen up when i travel up high for more than a day or two.i try and stay in shape.i dont know what to do but sit here and cry.this is not fair,what did i do to deserve this.i try and be a good person and this is my reward.gonna be givin away some bows.this has really destroyed me inside.sorry just needed to say this.rather be dead than not hunt.anyone that can take ben hunting on his elk trip please contact me.this is a bad day and thank you all for being here......your hunting buddy larry
IT'S NEVER WRONG TO DO WHATS RIGHT AND NEVER RIGHT TO DO WHATS WRONG.....LOU HOLTZ

Offline pdk25

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: shocked
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2009, 05:44:00 PM »
I am incredibly sorry for you. I know it seems bleek right now, but don't lose hope.  It's possible you will be able to be able do more than you think, depending on the root cause of your problem.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©