3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Ever been to a dinner buffet with you jaws wired shut?  (Read 314 times)

Offline koger

• Trad Bowhunter
Ever been to a dinner buffet with you jaws wired shut?
« on: April 06, 2009, 08:02:00 PM »
Well thats the way I felt at the KY classic on Sat. after having rotator cuff surgery on the30th. I went and fondled lots of bows, set up and sold some knives ,talked to several tradgangers and had a ball. My buddy took his 2 sons and they shot the course. I saw Bearbowman, Grant Young, RC, Sipsey River, Big Jim, Bluegrass bowhunter,Leaky roof fixer and a bunch more. Was great to see you guys, best part of my week. How many of you guys were there. Sam.
samuel koger

Offline Manitoba Stickflinger

• SPONSOR
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Ever been to a dinner buffet with you jaws wired shut?
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2009, 09:52:00 PM »
Your situation is much worse then the jaw wired analogy. I had my mouth wired shut for 2 months including Christmas dinner and it wasn't nearly as painful as what you just went through. Don't we take things for granted???

Offline K.S.TRAPPER

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Ever been to a dinner buffet with you jaws wired shut?
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2009, 10:16:00 PM »
Well, I had my mouth wired shut for 10 weeks when I was younger and thought that was bad until I had a accident at work last year and had rotator cuff and bicep surgery and tore the labrium.

Seven pins put it all back together. The worst part was going to Mojam in that stupid brace and seeing everybody else shooting. SHOULDER SURGERY SUCKS!! So I know what you went through but it does get better just takes some time.  :)  

Tracy
You really haven't hunted the old fashion way until you've done it from one of these Indian houses.(The Tipi) "Glenn ST. Charles"

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©