3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: I need trinkets for Cub Scouts  (Read 315 times)

Offline ballen28115

• Trad Bowhunter
I need trinkets for Cub Scouts
« on: April 07, 2009, 09:26:00 AM »
Hi Everybody, I'm reaching out for some ideas. We have 400 Cub Scouts and Webelos coming to the Gemstone District (Iredell County, NC) Day Camp June 15-19. I volunteer at the archery range and I'd like to get some archery goody bags put together for the boys. Do any of you have contacts in the industry or some idea of who at the major manufacturers in our sport I could contact for some donations? I'm looking for patches, stickers, keychains, caps, pens, pencils - stuff like that. Thank you!

Here is a link to our website's pictures of 2008 Day Camp:   http://www.gemstonedistrict.com/photos/daycamp08/daycamp113.html

Offline ballen28115

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: I need trinkets for Cub Scouts
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2009, 10:02:00 PM »
ttt

Offline tim roberts

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2009, 10:43:00 PM »
Give Magnus a call they may have some Stinger stickers???
Tim

TGMM Family of the Bow

I guess if we run into the bear that is making these tracks, we oughta just get off the trail.......He seems to like it!  
My good friend Rudy Bonser, while hunting elk up Indian Creek.

Offline horatio1226

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2009, 07:07:00 AM »
I hand out stone arrowheads to my scouts as rewards. The kids love them. I have a guy that sells some pretty nice ones that are massed produced but are reasonably priced. I can't think if anything else.Good luck and thanks for volunteering.

Look like these:

"So long as the moon returns to the heavens in a bent, beautiful arc, so long will the fascination with archery in man lasts."

Offline Ssamac

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2009, 09:07:00 AM »
how many?? I have a bunch of Hoyt stuff from last year. DVDs (not trad) hats, keychains, stickers.

sam

Offline ballen28115

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2009, 10:02:00 AM »
Sam,
I called Hoyt yesterday and they are sending a package of goodies.  I thank you for the kindness, but I'll pass and hope that someone else can take you up on your offer.

Regards,
Bert

Offline broketooth

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2009, 10:10:00 AM »
looks like a great time had by all. i saw alot of smiling young faces there.where is mooresville,nc?i also used to be a webelos den leader many yrs ago. how can i help. maybe i can point you in the right direction. i also still have contacts that also where in the cub scouts. if im not mistaken i think im still current in my balloo training
" you have done well to keep your hair when so many are after it"

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©