3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: new bw psax  (Read 1048 times)

Offline Whip

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: new bw psax
« Reply #40 on: April 09, 2009, 09:47:00 PM »
That osage in the handle will age nicely.  To speed up the process let it get exposed to sunlight as much as you can.  I had an osage bow that I would lay on the couch in front of big windows.  
Better yet, take it outside and shoot it every chance you get!  Just don't leave it in the sun in a parked vehicle or where it can get hot.
PBS Regular Member
WTA Life Member
In the end, it is not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years. Abraham Lincoln.

Offline Whip

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #41 on: April 09, 2009, 09:50:00 PM »
That osage in the handle will age nicely.  To speed up the process let it get exposed to sunlight as much as you can.  I had an osage bow that I would lay on the couch in front of big windows.  
Better yet, take it outside and shoot it every chance you get!  Just don't leave it in the sun in a parked vehicle or where it can get hot.
PBS Regular Member
WTA Life Member
In the end, it is not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years. Abraham Lincoln.

Offline Whip

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #42 on: April 09, 2009, 09:51:00 PM »
Hmmm, is there an echo in here  :confused:
PBS Regular Member
WTA Life Member

Offline joe ashton

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #43 on: April 09, 2009, 10:14:00 PM »
A new BW .. life is over as you knew it.

Joe
Joe Ashton,D.C.
 pronghorn long bow  54#
 black widow long bow 55#
 21 century long bow 55#
 big horn recurve  58#

Offline PAPA BEAR

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #44 on: April 09, 2009, 11:05:00 PM »
echo....lol.....funny...shes got boo cores...sweet shooter...never quit hunting or shooting no matter what my legs think.thanks to all of you for the support you have shown me...you are all truely great to be around and money cannot buy this..........  :notworthy:    :notworthy:  

whenever i get down i plug in boston and play peace of mind...says it all
IT'S NEVER WRONG TO DO WHATS RIGHT AND NEVER RIGHT TO DO WHATS WRONG.....LOU HOLTZ

Offline Otto

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #45 on: April 10, 2009, 09:46:00 AM »
Elkherder

That is sweet.  I ordered a PAX Osage.  I already have 5 BW takedowns and thought I'd try a 1 pc.  With all the different woods out there I just wanted plain ole osage.....primarily for the gorgeous honey color it eventually turns.  I'll post pics once it arrives.

Enjoy the new toy!!!
Otto

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©