3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Rineharts targets and broadheads?  (Read 259 times)

Offline pooahl

• Trad Bowhunter
Rineharts targets and broadheads?
« on: April 07, 2009, 10:55:00 PM »
So, my club has a summer Broadhead league in which we shoot up 15 3D targets every week. The McKenzies and Deltas get replaced on a regular rotation, about every other season. I love Rinehart targets that I've shot at other clubs with field points. Everyone seems to agree that they're very good. So I'm wondering if the Rinehart foam in their standard 3Ds will last a lot longer with broadheads than the foam in other brands, because to justify the difference in cost, they'll have to really hold up.

So who shoots broadheads into Rinehart 3D targets and how do they hold up compared to the other brands?

Thanks for your input on this.

Offline Plumber

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Rineharts targets and broadheads?
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2009, 07:45:00 AM »
I have shot my rinehart with broadheads it cuts into them pretty good. However it still closes up real nice.Ihave own it for a little more then a year an I always leave it out side.But on a club level I would recommend saving all the old stuff for broadhead shoots an buy rineheart for field tips those rinehrarts do last a long time an well worth the money.

Offline Tim Fishell

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Rineharts targets and broadheads?
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2009, 07:47:00 AM »
No matter what target you have it isnt going to last long shooting broadheads into it.  I would have a hard time spending the money on Rienhart targets then shooting them up with broadheads.
Dreams can not be bought; they are free to those who have lived. -Mike Mitten

We must go beyond the textbooks, go out into the untrodden depths of the wilderness & travel & explore & tell the world the glories of our journey

TGMM Family of the Bow

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©