3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Still Lovin' your Arrow Master Quiver?  (Read 549 times)

Offline foxbo

• Trad Bowhunter
Still Lovin' your Arrow Master Quiver?
« on: April 24, 2009, 01:12:00 PM »

As usual, I'm always one of the last to get in on a good thing. This one was delivered on Wednesday, the same day that I returned home from the hospital minus my gallbladder. Needless to say, I've not felt well enough to try it out, but I did install a couple of arrows to make sure they'd fit. I'm wondering if everyone is still as satisfied with their quivers as when the last threads were running and if anyone has discovered new tips that work well with the Arrow Master. Thanks.
N/A

Offline Tim Fishell

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Still Lovin' your Arrow Master Quiver?
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2009, 01:31:00 PM »
I still am very happy with mine!!
Dreams can not be bought; they are free to those who have lived. -Mike Mitten

We must go beyond the textbooks, go out into the untrodden depths of the wilderness & travel & explore & tell the world the glories of our journey

TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline lt-m-grow

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2009, 01:38:00 PM »
I love mine.  I have used it for a turkey hunt and a hog hunt so far.  

One thing I have learned since owning it is that I can wear a backpack with it very easily.  That is a great surprise and makes it even more useful for the way I hunt as sometimes I carry too much stuff and sometimes I can get by without a pack.

They one negative I have had is if I stuff the pouch too full, it can be a challenge getting arrows back into it.  But I would consider that a user problem more than an equipment problem.

If I lost it, I would order one right away to replace it.  That is the best compliment I can give any hunting gear.

Enjoy.

Offline doeboy

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2009, 02:00:00 PM »
i love mine! i have only used it for one deer season and part of this turkey season and for stumpin. All around a great product.IMHO

Offline TNstickn

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2009, 02:06:00 PM »
Yep!
Pick a spot.>>>>-------> Shoot straight.

Offline heydeerman

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2009, 02:39:00 PM »
I have not used mine yet. I got a dawgware from 3Rivers that ripped very easily. They exchanged it for one of these. Seems like it will fit the bill nicely.

Offline swp

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2009, 03:28:00 PM »
No complaints here.

"People say you can't go back, its like when you get to the edge of a cliff and you take one more step forward or you do a 180 degree turn and take one more step forward. Which way are you going? Which one is progress?" Doug Tompkins

Offline Blackhawk

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2009, 03:47:00 PM »
I still love it after a season of hunting.  :thumbsup:  

SWP, it looks like that Widow PSR and quiver worked out well for your season.  :clapper:
Lon Scott

Offline owlbait

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2009, 04:11:00 PM »
Like mine alot. Got rid of all my bowquivers except my Custom Zipper Bolt-on. Might even do that one too!
Advice from The Buck:"Only little girls shoot spikers!"

Offline GMMAT

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2009, 04:58:00 PM »
I love mine....and mean nothing derogatory towards it when I say the following:

1.  I've lost two arrows, dropping them in, from the top (handful of arrows).  I catch one falling out the opening every once in a while, and just putting one back in....I go from the bottom.  Could the opening be a little smaller?????

2.  Turkey hunting, I find it cumbersome.  I hunt from a blind 100% of the time.  My guess is, I'll install a bow mounted quiver before next turkey season and learn to shoot with it on.  Hiking in with my wild thing pack and my DB....I find carrying the quiver an extra "something" to tote in I could alleviate.

Would I buy another one if I lost this one?  You bet.  When I go deer hunting this fall, it'll be more practical, FOR ME.  I plan on putting a few different heads in the quiver for differing game.  It'll be a great quiver, then (again...FOR ME).

I also love the quiver for target shooting/3D.  Best I've seen or used.

Offline LBR

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2009, 06:21:00 PM »
I have one of the "older" models, and still love it.  I have one problem--the "new" Arrowmaster.  I want one of the new ones, but I can't find anything wrong with the old one........

Chad

Offline Stone Knife

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2009, 06:24:00 PM »
I still love mine.
Proverbs 12:27
The lazy do not roast any game,
but the diligent feed on the riches of the hunt.

John 14:6

Offline foxbo

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2009, 06:33:00 PM »
What's the difference between the older model and the newer one? When did the newer one come out?
N/A

Offline LBR

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2009, 10:15:00 PM »
I honestly don't remember what the difference is--pretty minor stuff, I think...but I still want one......

Chad

Offline foxbo

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2009, 08:46:00 PM »
How about the construction? What's it have between the layers of material to make it semi-rigid? Is it some sort of poly material? Just curious to see if it will maintain it's original shape.
N/A

Offline mooseman76

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2009, 08:49:00 PM »
LBR, I agree totally.  I love my arrowmaster, but I really like the new material.  I don't know that there is much, if any, other differences, but I do really like that new material...Mike

Offline sj_lutz

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2009, 09:12:00 PM »
I've been eying one.

How do they compare with the cat quivers?

I picked up a cat quiver 6 from the bargin cave last winter, and have been really pleased with it while chasing thunder chickens.  I'm much more happy with the butpack setup than I am with the quiver, and figure the arrow master would go well with it.

Offline Whip

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2009, 09:35:00 PM »
I'm still lovin' mine!  Found a new use for it this past weekend.  Normally for 3D shoots I have used a belt quiver.  Thought of my Arrowmaster as a hunting quiver.  But on Sunday it was pouring rain, and like a bunch of little bows we wanted to play in the mud and rain.  

The Arrowmaster kept my fletching dry even in a downpour.  Of course they eventually got wet while sitting in the target (or the dirt bank behind it  :rolleyes:  ) waiting for me to come put them back in the quiver.  But in a hunting situation that sure wouldn't be an issue!

I think I've tried just about every quiver style known to mankind.  The Arrowmaster is the most functional I have found yet  :thumbsup:
PBS Regular Member
WTA Life Member
In the end, it is not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years. Abraham Lincoln.

Offline amar911

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2009, 09:48:00 PM »
Mine is great. I think the difference in the new quivers is that the Predator material has been improved. I have the older material both in the quiver and in a couple of bow cases and there is nothing at all wrong with it, but I would rather have the new material.

Allan
TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline wihill

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2009, 10:25:00 PM »
I'm with everyone else - I've got the older AM, and love it.  I'd really like one of the new ones with the updated Predator fabric, but it's hard to justify it when the old one works so good.
Support the sport!

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©