3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: another giveaway  (Read 1036 times)

Offline bowmaster12

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: another giveaway
« Reply #40 on: May 03, 2009, 12:06:00 PM »
elkherder sorry to hear that you will no tbe able to shoot i hope it wont be long tell you are back flinging arrows

Offline PAPA BEAR

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #41 on: May 03, 2009, 02:20:00 PM »
shouldnt be too long just hurt elbow joint tryin to yank that dogs head off.he was after russell in a bad way but russell was to quick for him.
IT'S NEVER WRONG TO DO WHATS RIGHT AND NEVER RIGHT TO DO WHATS WRONG.....LOU HOLTZ

Offline NorthernCaliforniaHunter

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #42 on: May 04, 2009, 06:57:00 PM »
I made my shots, I'll post the pictures when I get home, roughly 6 pacific time.
"...there are no words that can tell the hidden spirit of the wilderness, that can reveal its mystery, it's melancholy, and its charm." Theodore Roosevelt

Find me at ShareTheBounty

Offline NorthernCaliforniaHunter

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #43 on: May 04, 2009, 07:59:00 PM »
Wasn't my best shooting, and hate to say it but it was the third arrow that hit. If I ate tennis balls I'd probably starve! Incidentally, as you can see I was plumb-out of tennis balls, so I went online and found the diameter of a tennis ball to be 2.75 inches. Thus rummaging through the house I found some tennis ball green paper and    :p   made my target... I hope it qualifies.    :readit:  

Though you know,
"...there are no words that can tell the hidden spirit of the wilderness, that can reveal its mystery, it's melancholy, and its charm." Theodore Roosevelt

Find me at ShareTheBounty

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©