3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Little Turkeys  (Read 221 times)

Offline Keefer

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Little Turkeys
« on: May 06, 2009, 06:56:00 AM »
I have to share this story that happened several years ago at my friends house during a bithday party... We were all sitting around the backyard just talking turkey like we do and my buddy has some cats, dogs, chickens just wondering around his yard....Well my buddy's brother in law brought a wild turkey he "harvested" and we were going to have a Deep fried wild turkey to add to the table...Well now comes the funny part of this story...This Turkey wasn't no Grand Daddy but when it was undressed it didn't look like your average ThanksGiving Stuffed Turkey if you know what I mean....When the turkey was about to be put in that boiling oil this little kid walks by me and said" Hey Mister did he just kill one of those chickens walking around"? I just about lost it ....Kids are the best comedians and it's good clean and innocent ....The guy thought he had a Big turkey and this innocent little kid tells the real story about the real size of the turkey..  :biglaugh:

Offline **DONOTDELETE**

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Little Turkeys
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2009, 07:19:00 AM »
Ha! Thats funny. I have a picture around here somewhere of my first deer ( I was 14). In my memory, it was a huge doe. I saw the picture recently and it caught me off guard, I did a double take, thinking "I never killed a coyote back then?" before I realized it was just a tiny deer....

Offline BRONZ

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Little Turkeys
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2009, 09:49:00 AM »
Good stuff!  LOL!
"He trains my hands for battle; my arms can bend a bow of bronze."
2 Samuel 22:35

Wheatland Christian Bowhunters--Chairman

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©