3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: 2009 New Products from Anneewakee Archery, Kanati Bow Quivers and Kanati Accessories  (Read 679 times)

Offline John Dill

• Trad Bowhunter
Hello everyone! I wanted to introduce a few of our new 2009 products. We usually like to introduce products at the begining of the year but things fell better to introduce them now. Please take a look at our new products. All products are ready to be purchased. Feel free to contact us at 252-227-2114. All of our contact info can be reached at  www.kanatiquiver.com  Our web site will be updated shortly to reflect our new 2009 products. This info is also available in the sponsors classified add link within tradgang. Thanks for looking!

2009 New Kanati Fletch Cover
Draw string top closure made from poly rip stop with solf inner lining. Water resistant. Works with all bow quivers. Made especially for the smaller compact bow quivers. All camo model available $29.99

2009 Kanati Limb Bolt Bow Quiver
This model mounts under the limb bolts of 3 piece takedowns. Our quiver base is extended to give the "Angling effect" to your arrows that our bow quivers are noted for. Pricing varies with custom options (feel free to call). Ask about our new "In Velvet Series"

2009 Kanati String Keeper
Heavy grade leather with antler and bead accents to keep your unstrung bowstring secure. Available in Brown or Black. $16.00

Offline John Dill

• Trad Bowhunter
2009 Kanati Limb bolts
These are very nice limb bolts designed for three piece bows. Choice of styles see pics(limited quanitie available) $55.00

www.kanatiquiver.com

Offline John Dill

• Trad Bowhunter
I would also like to add that...
Anneewakee Archery has proudly teamed up with
Byron Ferguson Productions. Byron Ferguson is a world renown archer with extraordinary talent with a traditional longbow. Byron has endorsed the Kanati bow quiver. See Byron and the Kanati Bow Quiver in action on select upcoming 2009 episodes of the Outdoor Channel’s
‘Impossible shots’ The History Channels ‘Extreme
Marksmen Series’, and the Outdoor Channels ‘Byron
Ferguson's Shooting School’. Check out Byron's web site for more info!

Online azhunter

• Trad Bowhunter
John,  You sure make a great product!

Offline Tim Fishell

• Trad Bowhunter
Wow that is some great new stuff!!  Keep up the good work John!!   :thumbsup:
Dreams can not be bought; they are free to those who have lived. -Mike Mitten

We must go beyond the textbooks, go out into the untrodden depths of the wilderness & travel & explore & tell the world the glories of our journey

TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline crafty

• Trad Bowhunter
Hey John, Are you planning on having a booth at the R-100 or Bowhunter Jamboree this year..?
~Archer By Heart, Bowhunter By Blood~

Offline Owlgrowler

• Trad Bowhunter
Hey John that In Velvet stuff looks beautiful, Good Luck
Bragging may not bring happiness,
but no man having caught a large fish,goes home through the alley.

Offline John Dill

• Trad Bowhunter
Thanks for the nice comments!

Crafty
I have set up at the Bowhunters Jamborie in the past. I will probably just shoot this year. I will have some supplies on hand though. Feel free to call if I can help you with anything.

Offline pebowbender

• Trad Bowhunter
TTT  Great looking products John. Hope to see you sat at Sissapahaw.

Offline crafty

• Trad Bowhunter
Will do John. See ya there bud.
~Archer By Heart, Bowhunter By Blood~

Offline John Dill

• Trad Bowhunter
I'll see you there Page!

Offline Don Batten

• SRBZ
  • Trad Bowhunter
Not to shabby for an old ex jarhead from GA. DB
"The older I get, the better I was" Byron Fergenson.

Offline John Dill

• Trad Bowhunter
We Georgia boys invented the word shabby(LOL)

Offline Doug in MI

• Trad Bowhunter
Will those quivers work for us that have the limbs bolted on the correct way like Black Widows?  :D
Team Hoots
Lil Hoot 55#@27
Black Widow SAIII 55#@27

Offline John Dill

• Trad Bowhunter
Doug

We have three versions of the Kanati Limb bolt Quiver. A Black widow version, a Bob lee version and the standard. Give me a call if interested.

Offline GMMAT

• Trad Bowhunter
Folks....I got to see all these items in person, today.  "Top shelf".....all of them.

Enjoyed shooting with you and the guys today, John.  I'll have my order emailed to you, tonight and pick it up in Hickory (if that's OK).

I was on the fence.....until I saw the craftmanship. Thanks for taking time to guide me to  which quiver I need.  I'm really  looking forward to hunting with my new quiver and fletch cover this fall.

Sincerely,

Jeff

Offline Arrowhead80

• Trad Bowhunter
Seen em all today as well. Great looking lineup for this year.I consider myself lucky to live fairly close to you and get to check it all out firsthand.Don't forget my stuff this coming weekend at Hickory.I'll probly buy more from you when ya get there next weekend,the old lady gave me my allowance.Folks these products are NICE.
Possum the other white meat

Offline John Dill

• Trad Bowhunter
Jeff and Preston

Thanks for the great comments! I'll am looking forward to seeing you guys at Hickory this weekend! I'll have your Bow Quivers and accessories ready for you this weekend. See you there!!!

Offline Longbowwally

• Trad Bowhunter
All Kanati products are high quality and John is a good fella also...
LONG LIVE THE LONGBOW!

Wally Holmes

Offline John Dill

• Trad Bowhunter
Thanks Wally

You and Joyce are two fine folks yourself! I'll see you at Hickory!

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©