3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: GrizzlyStik Razorsharp  (Read 269 times)

Offline owlbait

• Trad Bowhunter
GrizzlyStik Razorsharp
« on: May 14, 2009, 10:10:00 PM »
Is this the same system that Gordy use to sell with Selway? Looks like the same components. Heard it works great, but, too complicated for this college dummy    :knothead:
Advice from The Buck:"Only little girls shoot spikers!"

Offline 2treks

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: GrizzlyStik Razorsharp
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2009, 07:03:00 AM »
It sure looks like it, I will go get my un-opened package that I got from Gordy 6-8yrs ago and check to be sure. After I bought it a guy stopped buy the booth and said that He had an arrow get away from him and it stuck in the chair right between his legs. That did me in right there. Besides, stickin sharp pointy things into a wheel going a zillion rpm aint my cup a tea. I should put it in the classifieds.
C.A.Deshler
United States Navy.
1986-1990

"Our greatest fear should not be of failure but of succeeding at things in life that don't really matter.”
~ Francis Chan

Offline 2treks

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: GrizzlyStik Razorsharp
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2009, 07:05:00 AM »
It sure looks like it, I will go get my un-opened package that I got from Gordy 6-8yrs ago and check to be sure. After I bought it a guy stopped buy the booth and said that He had an arrow get away from him and it stuck in the chair right between his legs. That did me in right there. Besides, stickin sharp pointy things into a wheel going a zillion rpm aint my cup a tea. I should put it in the classifieds.
C.A.Deshler
United States Navy.
1986-1990

"Our greatest fear should not be of failure but of succeeding at things in life that don't really matter.”
~ Francis Chan

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©