3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: possum2  (Read 256 times)

Offline richbat

• Trad Bowhunter
possum2
« on: May 20, 2009, 02:28:00 PM »
hey anybody know where possum2 is darrell dixon? he's the guy that had all the quivers for sale ,the one with the handmade knife,hip quiver ,armguard and string keeper as a package deal. i traded him a bear polar for one of the packages and sent the bow to him last week and haven't heard from him yet. not on here to give the guy a bad reputation,but would really like to here from him on the deal we made.i know he got the bow on 5-12-09 at 2;59pm cause he signed for it.again not giving the guy a bad rep. just want to know what's going on. rich in pa.
Richard Battistoni

Offline richbat

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: possum2
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2009, 04:06:00 PM »
ttt
Richard Battistoni

Offline Zenzele

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2009, 06:49:00 PM »
ttt
hope it works out...
'It's better to have less thunder in the mouth, and more lightning in the hand.' - Apache proverb

Offline richbat

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2009, 07:23:00 PM »
thanks,i'm sure it will.some of the guys on the other sites might think he's back in the hospital again.he seems like a nice guy. rich in pa.
Richard Battistoni

Offline Gray Buffalo

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2009, 08:15:00 PM »
I know Darrell well He will do right with you
I try not to let my mind wander...It is too small and fragile to be out by itself.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." Henry Ford

Offline richbat

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2009, 10:33:00 PM »
i hope he will,like i said i'm just trying to figure out why he hasn't responded to my messages.the guys that have dealt with him all say he's a good guy. just kinda odd,i know when i ship things i give as much information as i can like tracking #'s when to expect the delivery and how it was shipped.i think i might be just worrying over nothin. rich in pa.
Richard Battistoni

Offline richbat

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2009, 07:38:00 AM »
all is well just heard from darrell,thanks for not pulling this thread like they did on stickbow.go figure ask a simple question and your topic gets pulled,rich in pa.
Richard Battistoni

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©