3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Ohhhh.........PETA people. LOL!  (Read 896 times)

Offline ductape

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Ohhhh.........PETA people. LOL!
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2009, 09:42:00 AM »
My dad once had a grown man argue that milk came from a bottling plant like pepsi or coke. He was in his forties. Funny sad but true.

Offline TheFatboy

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2009, 10:08:00 AM »
Ductape: Not completely wrong... if it's made of soy  :D
The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

Offline richbat

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2009, 10:18:00 AM »
duh........no other words can explain this person...
Richard Battistoni

Offline ron w

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2009, 10:28:00 AM »
Whats that comedian say..."You can"t fix stupid" it seems he was right!!!!>>>-------> ron w
In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities. In the expert's there are few...So the most difficult thing is always to keep your beginner's mind...This is also the real secret of the arts: always be a beginner.  Shunryu Suzuki

Offline OneArmArrowSlinger

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2009, 11:26:00 AM »
As my dad says, "them people aren't smart enough to pour water out of a boot if the instructions was on the heel."
It's better to be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.
"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."--Thomas Jefferson

Offline OneArmArrowSlinger

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2009, 11:28:00 AM »
As my dad says, "them people aren't smart enough to pour water out of a boot if the instructions was on the heel."
It's better to be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.
"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."--Thomas Jefferson

Offline Izzy

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2009, 12:21:00 PM »
That would make a good t shirt.

Offline Don Stokes

• Tradbowhunter
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2009, 12:22:00 PM »
My wife's college friend called her a liar because my wife said she drank raw milk as a child. The "friend" said raw milk would kill you.

I knew a woman who grew up in NYC who thought that ears of corn grew right straight up out of the ground, and that any meat without blue marks on it was probably poisonous.

My cousin, who is reputed to be intelligent, went to see the new lake with me Sunday. We walked across the dam of the 5-acre impoundment, which was built after harvesting a mature forest. None of the logging slash was cleared, since it's intended to be a fishing lake (the bass go in this month). There are saplings and brush showing all in the lake. A few logs had drifted down to the dam, and she asked me if I had put the logs in for the fish to hide under.

Every time I think I've heard the ultimate example of people's alienation from the natural world, something else comes along that tops it. I don't doubt that the person was serious about meat being made in the store.
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.- Ben Franklin

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©