3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: safari tuff case  (Read 182 times)

Offline B-DOG

• Trad Bowhunter
safari tuff case
« on: June 02, 2009, 11:14:00 AM »
what is the differance in the gazele case and the standard case. i notice that the gazele is cheeper. i am wanting a case for my 3 piece longbow.
                  benji

Offline JC

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: safari tuff case
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2009, 01:55:00 PM »
I would say contact Rod Jenkins directly and ask him.

That said, and this is a free opinion so you may not get more than you pay for. I believe the gazelle is quite a bit thinner since it only holds one set of limbs and a riser in a clamshell type configuration while the Rhino folds into a tri-fold configuration. Couple of reasons I prefer the Rhino: I really like the Rhino because there is plenty of room for extra limbs etc...looks like it would be somewhat crammed in the gazelle. The Rhino folds out into sort of a work table which I find handy. The side "wings" of the Rhino fold in towards the center of the case offering additional padding/protection for limb tips/bases etc. The Rhino also has separate sleeves for the riser and limbs while the gazelle only has sleeves for the limbs. I personally prefer the Rhino in all aspects but you may not need the additional features it has to offer.

Contact Rod (Shoot08s) here on Tradgang and you'll get the info straight from the man who makes them.

Either way, I don't think you will be sorry. Quality products, great design, and a great guy to deal with in every aspect.
"Being there was good enough..." Charlie Lamb reflecting on a hunt
TGMM Brotherhood of the Bow

Offline Stone Knife

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: safari tuff case
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2009, 06:17:00 PM »
I can't tell you the difference between the two but I have a Rhino. It is a great case well built, I guess I'm trying to say that you don't want to cheap out on a case if your bow costs as much as mine does.
Proverbs 12:27
The lazy do not roast any game,
but the diligent feed on the riches of the hunt.

John 14:6

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©