3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: New Bow Pick  (Read 307 times)

Offline Mway

• Trad Bowhunter
New Bow Pick
« on: June 25, 2009, 11:08:00 AM »
Many thanks to everyone for helping me find an up-grade from my 35 year old Indian Seneca (58"/45-50#/maple & glass recurve).  I ended up trying both a Bob Lee Hunter (54"/53#/ Durawood recurve) and an RER (58"/50#/ Camo dipped laminant w/bamboo limbs recurve).

Both bows shot beautifuly, and I must say my shoulder would prefer the 50# RER, but the Bob Lee fits my hand perfectly and shoots right where I'm looking.  :jumper:  An added bonus is she's the prettiest little bow I've ever seen.  I guess I'll just have to order "Bowfit" and build up the muscles.  

Again- MANY THANKS!

Mike in SC
Mike in SC

Offline lilbobby

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: New Bow Pick
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2009, 09:15:00 PM »
You have a good one, so where's the picture?
Conny

Offline Gray Buffalo

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2009, 09:25:00 PM »
Pic's please
I try not to let my mind wander...It is too small and fragile to be out by itself.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." Henry Ford

Offline Mway

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2009, 08:45:00 AM »
Looks pretty much like the photos on the Bob Lee site, except the palm is fuller than it appears and the colors in the ash are both varied and extremely attractive.  Very substantial bow, but also very light in the hand.  Incredible craftmanship!  Will post a pic as soon as I figure out how!
Mike in SC

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©