3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Well, Its official.. Hogdancer has the last HOC slot for the Bear Hunt  (Read 637 times)

Offline hogdancer

• Trad Bowhunter
Joebuck, did you weigh yours? Or are you one of those guys that doesn't weigh it but the animal kelps growing long after it's been shot?
PBS regular Member,
but most importantly father to my two girls !
The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government _Thomas Jefferson

Offline joebuck

• Trad Bowhunter
Girth was 51" on the ground......you can look up the math!  Good luck . Print out this pict and keep in your wallet for reference     :D  

Aim down your arrow because thats where it's going.

Offline hogdancer

• Trad Bowhunter
Wow your really something else, your the man!
I think it's great you have a place like this to promote yourself, do you have any more pictures of bears you have taken? I  sure it was'ntt just a first bear luck thing.
PBS regular Member,
The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government _Thomas Jefferson

Offline Grant Young

• Trad Bowhunter
Nice bear Joey. Nice reply Thomas. You guys sound like Felix and Oscar, LOL. Congratulations and good luck, T.                     Grant

Offline joebuck

• Trad Bowhunter
uuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhh.......daaaaaannng.....No love at all. Just answering your weight question, Dancer........maybe Grant will take me one day. I would like to kill one out of treestand since i'm too fat to stalk now....

Offline FerretWYO

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
have fun up there Thomas. I have looked into that place it looks like it should be a lot of fun for all of you. We want to see lots of pictures.
TGMM Family of The Bow

Offline Steve O

• Trad Bowhunter
I think if I shot a Boone&Crockett bear from the ground as my first, I'd move on to more challenging things like turkeys and pigs too   :goldtooth:  

I suppose the next thing you're going to tell us is you killed it with a home made bow too...

Offline hogdancer

• Trad Bowhunter
There you go Joey, doors open...
PBS regular Member,

Offline joebuck

• Trad Bowhunter
Of coarse a homemade bow!..........but man ole man this is a great hunt ya'll guys are going on. I hear the food is out of this world only if you like fresh crabs and prawns ( prawns is Alaskan for big a$$ shrimp)....i'm jealous...Hogdancer is also a 100 ton rated captain in his on right on the highseas..he's good help and if the fishing or crab potting is bad, hail throw him overboard...He's a Spearfisherman!! Louisanna State Champ 1995..........i can't get my mind off the food ya'll are going to eat plus S.E Alaska has some of the largest black bears in NA......i am jealous...

Offline hogdancer

• Trad Bowhunter
Thanks Joey, main reason I am going is at your suggestion and listening to some of your stories. Can't wait, wish you were coming along!   And I will probably be shooting my bow that YOU taught me how to make!
PBS regular Member,

Offline joebuck

• Trad Bowhunter
Thats a lie!!  all i told you was which side the sight window went on...

Offline Greyfox54

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Congrats Killinstuff you will enjoy keeping company with Hogdancer . And Thomas best of luck up there , Fred
Greyfox54

Offline Biggie Hoffman

• SRBZ
  • Trad Bowhunter
Well it sounds like you two guys kissed and made up. That's nice.

Thanks Thomas for taking that last spot, I really didn't need to buy another hunt this year  :-)
PBS Life Member
Member 1K LLC

"If you are twenty and aren't liberal you don't have a heart...if you're forty and not conservative you don't have a brain".....Winston Churchill

Offline hogdancer

• Trad Bowhunter
Thanks Mr "bigheart"...hey where DID. That thread go, someone should bring it back up top!
PBS regular Member,

Offline Biggie Hoffman

• SRBZ
  • Trad Bowhunter
No,no,no....let it die....please!
PBS Life Member
Member 1K LLC

"If you are twenty and aren't liberal you don't have a heart...if you're forty and not conservative you don't have a brain".....Winston Churchill

Offline bretto

• Trad Bowhunter
This is the hunt I'm going to give Myself for My 50'th birthday. Three years from next Thursday. I'll be watching this thread closely.

Good luck Guys. You take advantage of all that fresh Crab and Shrimp and kill a BIG BEAR!!!!

Offline killinstuff

• Trad Bowhunter
I am really looking forward to it. Thomas sold me a Robertson Longbow off eB.. a few years ago. I never could tune that thing. Hmmm? I always thought it was just me but you guys make it sound like the Hogdancer has a dark side to him.

CJ
lll

Offline Wiley Coyote

• Trad Bowhunter
Good luck Thomas! I hope you find a bear.  :wavey:
Great Northern Bushbow
Super Shrew Delux
Talon Longbow
Chekmate Hunter Recurve

Offline hogdancer

• Trad Bowhunter
Thanks, I hope I do more than just find one    :thumbsup:
PBS regular Member,

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©