3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Thanks from a sponsor  (Read 572 times)

Offline Sharpster

• SPONSOR
  • Trad Bowhunter
Thanks from a sponsor
« on: June 28, 2009, 01:41:00 PM »
Well, from the string of sharpening/penetration/bloodtrail topics posted in the last couple weeks it appears that "sharpening season" is upon us.

I just wanted to say thanks very much to everyone who has posted about KME sharpeners on any of these threads. I am very grateful and truly humbled. Hearing so many of you say that our sharpeners have helped you achieve “sharpening independence” is tremendously gratifying because that’s what we set out to do when we started this company: help people. Reading your posts about our sharpeners and the posts that mention me in particular often leaves me speechless. (Knowing full well that I’m just a regular jerk, I still can’t get used to seeing my name mentioned anywhere on the internet).

Charlie Lamb… Now how do I find words to thank Charlie for taking it upon himself to sacrifice hours of his personal time to a do product review that runs 7 pages, gets close to 100 replies, and stays on page 1 for close to a week???... And not just a brief “Have a look at this” type product review but, an in depth review thoroughly covering two separate products with 13 pictures, and 31 individual posts from Charlie? Somebody help me out here because I’ve been typin’ this for a week now, and still can’t come up with adequate words…

To name just a few more of you, Terry Green, Rob DiStefano, Iron Bull, Guru, Vermonster, JC, Ed Ashby, Elknut, Lin Rhea, Big Jake, Dave2old, Todd Smith, Recurve50lbs, fyrfyter43, Bentpole, Deadsmple, Horner, Molsen, Fatman, Talondale, Mancole5, Bradlantz, Owlbait, Dakota Tim, Irish, Steertalker, LA Trapper, Stripstrike1, John Havard, Easternarcher, Snag, Mancole5, Bobw, NoCams, KSdan, Ben Kleinig, Kingwoudbe, L82hunt, joebuck, centar, Red Dwarf, Rick Wiltshire, DocNock, Ray Hammond, C2, Joe Skip, Daddy Bear, Drew, Amicus, Bill Carlsen, Amar911, GG,  Moooseran, SlowBowinMo, Mint, Oliverstacy,  Elkbreath, Deadbolt, Kentucky TJ, Longsticks, Tradwannabe, Eightwgt, Curveman, T. Downing, CJC,  bayoulongbowman, Mike G, Batman, Horne shooter, bearfootin, Bonebuster, Lt-m-grow, Mechslasher, Jeremy, jacobsladder, Pat B, Bearheart, Dessert Dude,  WidowEater, Steve O, Steel, Manitoba Stickflinger, Tradtusker, Bill Turner, Joe M,  Beachbowhunter, New to Traditional, wihill, coonbait, Mooseman76, JoemM, Autumnarcher, Bowtie, Doug 77,  Jerry Wald, mmgrode, Joker, Whip, Wingnut, Justin Ammons, ,Gator1, Drewsbow, Warrior, Traditional archer, djtjr, oneshot-onekill, heartshoth, sou-pawbowhunter, Blacktail Archer 83, Red Boar, and…

I apologize because I know I left out far too many names on this list. Many great people who have helped me in many ways but, you all know who you are and I’m very proud to call each of you “friend”.  

We have a great family here at TG. There are so many members and sponsors who meet here to share whatever knowledge we may have, and to learn from others what we don’t know. Just wanted to say a long over-due thank you to all of you.   :thumbsup:    

Ron
“We choose to do these things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard” — JFK

www.kmesharp.com

TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline L82HUNT

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Thanks from a sponsor
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2009, 03:26:00 PM »
Great products and awesome customer service are why you get the praise you do Ron.    :thumbsup:

Offline Robhood23

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2009, 03:34:00 PM »
I watched the video and as soon as I can get a little dough around will be ordering one!
The man who thinks he can and the man who thinks he can't are both right!!!

Offline wtpops

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2009, 03:36:00 PM »
You know you brought this upon your self. When you make a product that makes somthing hard to do easy and you make it a quality product and you sell it at a reasonable price and you back it up with quality service, you are bound to end up with your name in lights. so you have nobody but yourself to blame  :clapper:
TGMM Family of the Bow
"OVERTHINKING" The art of creating problems that weren't even there!

Offline tradtusker

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2009, 05:49:00 PM »
With Ron you "start as a Customer and you leave as a friend" thats hard to find these days you should be proud Buddy you'v worked hard and deserve it!

just got me a batch of pre sharpened Grizzlys from Ron that make silver flames feel Dull    ;)
There is more to the Hunt.. then the Horns

**TGMM Family of the Bow**

Andy Ivy

Offline Doc Nock

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2009, 06:21:00 PM »
What more can be added? Today, our major suppliers when you call for Customer Service you get someone in Pakistan or India who barely has command of our language and reads verbatim from a "script."

You, Sir, are a breath of fresh air. It's what keeps traditional archery so appealing. Individuals with an ethical vent toward cottage industry endeavors giving great products and better service.

The thanks is ours to offer to you, Ron.

Peace out!  :)
The words "Child" and "terminal illness" should never share the same sentence! Those who care-do, others question!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Offline Whip

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2009, 08:29:00 PM »
When you combine a well designed product that does what it is supposed to do better than anything else on the market, and add fantastic customer service you have a sure fire recipe for success.
That is exactly what has gone on with your sharpeners Ron, and people recognize that!  Great Job!!   :clapper:    :clapper:
PBS Regular Member
WTA Life Member
In the end, it is not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years. Abraham Lincoln.

Offline Guru

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2009, 08:43:00 PM »
:notworthy:
Curt } >>--->   

"I love you Daddy".......My son Cade while stump shooting  3/19/06

Offline Barney

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2009, 08:56:00 PM »
Thanks to the thread by Mr. Lamb, I got your broadhead sharpener for fathers day.   :readit:  If Vance can use one, I bet I can use one.   :biglaugh:

Online Charlie Lamb

• Administrator
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2009, 08:57:00 PM »
The more I use my sharpener the more I like it... I can't seem to let a day go by without making something razor sharp. I'm running out of stuff that needs sharpening. LOL

If my efforts lead to the means for my brothers to achieve razor sharp edges on there broadheads then it was worth the effort.

The thanks go to you for a great product and superior service.
    :thumbsup:      :thumbsup:      :thumbsup:      :thumbsup:
Hunt Sharp

Charlie

Offline IronCreekArcher

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2009, 09:38:00 PM »
I can't wait to get one for myself very soon.  I saw a demonstration of your products at Compton this year by Abowyer and I am freakin' sold!  What and awesome product!  You have done a great job Ron...keep up the faith and producing such a great product!!

Best,
Dan
We do not rise to the occasion.  We fall to our level of training.

Offline Robhood23

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2009, 10:49:00 PM »
Hey Charlie,
    If ya run out of heads to sharpen I can send ya a whole bunch!!!! I still need to get one of these!
The man who thinks he can and the man who thinks he can't are both right!!!

Offline IB

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2009, 11:19:00 PM »
And ya know I cant seem to find the word "CHINA" No where   :thumbsup:    :thumbsup:   SUPER PRODUCTS   :notworthy:    :notworthy:

Offline DesertDude

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2009, 11:36:00 PM »
Ron,  Thanks for making a great product and even better customer service.  I'm ordering another so I can pass it down to my son....Thanks again

DesertDude.....aka  Mark
DesertDude >>>----->

US Navy (Retired)
1978-1998

Offline Coonbait

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2009, 11:52:00 PM »
When you go above and beyond for your friends and customers you deserve all the good things we say about you and your products!
Hope to see you at Coudersport in a month!
  GLENN

Offline Pat B.

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2009, 12:07:00 AM »
Yep, Ron is top shelf as are his products..

Thanks for your time and efforts !

Pat

Offline longstiks

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2009, 03:56:00 AM »
Ron,
  You deserve every good word said about you and your sharpeners!! Thanks again!
Denny

Offline fyrfyter43

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2009, 09:19:00 AM »
Originally posted by Charlie Lamb:
The more I use my sharpener the more I like it... I can't seem to let a day go by without making something razor sharp. I'm running out of stuff that needs sharpening. LOL
Never fear, Charlie. I watched Ron's brother sharpening a butter knife last year at Whittingham. Just goes to show that there's always something that needs sharpening, especially when you have a KME to do the job.
"In the joy of hunting is intimately woven the love of the great outdoors. The beauty of woods, valleys, mountains, and skies feeds the soul of the sportsman where the quest of game only whets his appetite." ~ Saxton Pope

Offline Sharpster

• SPONSOR
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2009, 09:36:00 AM »
Darn Guys...

This thread was supposed to be about all of you, not me!!!!  :notworthy:    :notworthy:    :notworthy:    :notworthy:

Ron
“We choose to do these things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard” — JFK

www.kmesharp.com

TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline Drew

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2009, 02:08:00 PM »
Great product, great service and a great guy...Hope to run another KME sharpened broadhead through a whitetail this fall, not to mention a WY antelope and Mulie!

See ya at KZoo in 2010 Ron!
Just a Coyote Soul out wandering...

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©