3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Whats The Scoop On Traditional/Primitive Archery Magazines  (Read 280 times)

Offline Bryan Bondurant

• Trad Bowhunter
Whats The Scoop On Traditional/Primitive Archery Magazines
« on: July 02, 2009, 12:16:00 PM »
Its been a few years since I got any Traditional/Primitive Archery Magazines and I'm in the process of subscribing again now. It seems there are a few new magazines both hard copy and digital and I was wondering what everyone else thought about them. I was also wondering if there was any I was missing or had overlooked.

I tried to look at one which offers a Digital Copy every month and a Hard Copy too but I had problems looking at the digital copy. It seemed like it was all over the place and I ended up closing it without even reading the thing, maybe it was my connection or computer? Does anyone else have a problem with digital magazine copies?

I did find the Aussie Magazine "Stikbow Hunter" which is free and downloaded a few copies which I thought was excellent. No problem at all with the PDF version of a magazine, it worked great.

http://www.stikbowhunter.com/

Offline Shleprock

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Whats The Scoop On Traditional/Primitive Archery Magazines
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2009, 11:23:00 PM »
I'd like to know of a good one too.
Kota5-----                                    "The arrow has always been a keen thought and the bow always an expresion of hope. By these means freed thoughts fly." Dean Torges

Online Pat B

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Whats The Scoop On Traditional/Primitive Archery Magazines
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2009, 12:37:00 AM »
I know that Primitive Archer offers a digital version of their magazine. I usually wait for the hard copy but we got the announcement today that the digital version was now available for the July/August 2009 issue.
   E-mail Sarah at   sarah@primitivearcher for more details.
   Starting with the first issue next year Billy Berger is doing a 6 part series on Native American bows and arrows. He has gotten unequaled permission and access to spend a few days at the Smithsonian in Washington, DC to study, measure and take detail photos starting on the East Coast and moving across the country, ending with the colorfully designed paddle bows of the Pacific Northwest. This series will be over the six 2010 issues.
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!
TGMM Family of the Bow

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©