3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Wills Sneak Peak.  (Read 455 times)

Offline Lost Creek Bows

• Trad Bowhunter
Wills Sneak Peak.
« on: July 02, 2009, 05:08:00 PM »
First, I would like to thank everyone that is shooting or who has given the "Lost Creek Longbow" a try. I know that this bow does not suit everyone, as some people don't like R/D longbows, and some don't like short bows, and some just don't know or haven't found what they're looking for. I'm going to post a picture of Will Speeters new bow today just to tease him as it was just shipped out today and he hasn't recieved it,or seen it. It's 60" 49@ 28" It has a Charcoal Dymondwood riser with brown stained bamboo limbs and a bamboo core. The bow is also dressed up with Hard rock Maple and Black dymondwood overlays and Black Phelonic tips. I just thought he needed to see this as he's been waiting patiently, this is Will's 4th bow from "Lost Creek". I appreciate the business Will, and I'm very glad you and your buddies like my bows, I hope you're happy w/ it, and shoot straight.Chad
May the spirit of archery always be with you,and keep you young at heart.  www.lostcreekbow-com.webs.com

Offline Lost Creek Bows

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Wills Sneak Peak.
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2009, 05:10:00 PM »
May the spirit of archery always be with you,and keep you young at heart.  www.lostcreekbow-com.webs.com

Offline Lost Creek Bows

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2009, 05:12:00 PM »

Offline Lost Creek Bows

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2009, 05:13:00 PM »

Offline Lost Creek Bows

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2009, 05:14:00 PM »

Offline Ybuck

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2009, 05:20:00 PM »
Beautiful.
Steve.

Offline wv lungbuster

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2009, 05:33:00 PM »
Awesome looking bow.
>>>>PICK-N-STICK--->

Offline Guru

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2009, 06:14:00 PM »
Very nice Chad...I was very impressed when I shot Don ans Sky's bows this year    :thumbsup:    :thumbsup:
Curt } >>--->   

"I love you Daddy".......My son Cade while stump shooting  3/19/06

Offline jesse cales

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2009, 06:31:00 PM »
dang chad.you're gettin' good  :thumbsup:

Offline Lost Creek Bows

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2009, 09:03:00 PM »
Yes Guru, the bows that Don and Sky have are good bows, Sky actually has the first bow I ever built. I wish I would of kept it just because it was the first bow I made. They're nothing like the new bows I now build. I have built 9 different bow forms to get to the point I'm at now, and after 150 bows or better you learn how to shape things alot better and how to cut limbs alot straighter. Jesse, I have a 62" lefty here just finished last week, its got your name all over it. 62" 45@ 28" Walnut Dymondwood and all walnut limbs under clear glass. Chad

Offline ron w

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2009, 09:46:00 PM »
Sharp looking bow....well done.
In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities. In the expert's there are few...So the most difficult thing is always to keep your beginner's mind...This is also the real secret of the arts: always be a beginner.  Shunryu Suzuki

Offline DW

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2009, 10:47:00 PM »
Good looking bow Chad.....But here is my favorite...Chad had used this bow to take a couple of Deer and he Named it "LIFE-ENDER"...I managed to end up with this bow...It will never leave us with-out a fight....    
TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline Schafer

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2009, 10:51:00 PM »
I need to get me one of those!!!! Realy nice!!!
“There’s more fun in hunting with the handicap of the bow than there is in hunting with the sureness of the gun.” - Fred Bear

53@29 Randy Morin Banshee
66@29 Schafer Silvertip

Offline manyletters

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2009, 11:20:00 PM »
Sweet looking bow Chad...can hardly wait 'till that grainy osage boo bow arrives...I might have to put that other demonstrator I have up for sale...btw guys, it is a 54" and 43 @28 and it smokes an arrow!!

Offline Lost Creek Bows

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2009, 11:27:00 PM »
Don, how have you been? I'm glad to hear your still packing old "Life Ender" around the woods. That was the last bow I built with carbon in the core. It also has good old home grown black locust limbs and clear glass so you can see the grain. Don give me a call, would like to chat sometime. Chad

Offline J. Adams

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2009, 12:36:00 AM »
Great work Chad!
TGMM Family of the Bow

"The bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision of what is before them, glory and danger alike, and yet notwithstanding, go out to meet it." - Thucydides

Offline Chris Surtees

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2009, 12:45:00 AM »
Great looking bow. He is gonna love it!

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©