3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: My New DB!!! WOW!!!  (Read 1186 times)

Offline 2-BIG

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: My New DB!!! WOW!!!
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2007, 07:40:00 AM »
Go get em Shawn! My DB Matrix arrived in the mail yesterday and I'm gonna try it out today! I'm fired up for turkey season!  :thumbsup:
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not. - Thomas Jefferson

Offline DarkeGreen

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2007, 07:53:00 AM »
To continue Frank's theme...

So you where setting in your bull blind with your wifes black silk undies on your head...

You where praticing for turkey hunting???

;)

Offline slayer1

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2007, 08:07:00 AM »
Shawn, could you shoot a 64" LB out of that thing? I was thinking of getting one, but want to make sure I could get it to work with the longbow.

Offline Blackhawk

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2007, 04:05:00 PM »
:help:    What have you guys found to be the "best" method of having the bow ready (bow holder, in your lap, on the ground, or...  :confused:  

I was thinking of one of those holders that sticks in the ground. Ideas?
Lon Scott

Offline Ray Hammond

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2007, 04:25:00 PM »
Good one, koj-meister!!!!!!!

My wife is pretty good about it, and I'm a pretty decent shot, but I think she would draw the line at shooting from the living room into the kitchen!!!

A tip of the hat to Shawn's wife...very understanding!  :bigsmyl:    :thumbsup:    :biglaugh:
“Courageous, untroubled, mocking and violent-that is what Wisdom wants us to be. Wisdom is a woman, and loves only a warrior.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Shawn Leonard

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2007, 04:27:00 PM »
Blackhawk, I believe you really do not have to worry about getting your bow ready. I believe ya could have it laying there unstrung and arrows laying on the ground and it conceals ya so well from turkeys ya could string it up, nock and arrow and than shoot as long as ya have black on they will not see ya and that is when they are 10 yards away. Slayers ya could shoot a 70" LB out of this recurve model and hardly have to cant it. I can stand in this and have 3-4"s of head room and I am 5' 11"s tall.
Shawn

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©