3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Biggie "Bigheart" Hoffman!  (Read 2572 times)

Offline NorthernCaliforniaHunter

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Biggie "Bigheart" Hoffman!
« Reply #80 on: July 07, 2009, 04:21:00 PM »
Just and upright. Men and women who meet on the level and part on the square... I absolutely love this site.

Way to go Sir!   :thumbsup:
"...there are no words that can tell the hidden spirit of the wilderness, that can reveal its mystery, it's melancholy, and its charm." Theodore Roosevelt

Find me at ShareTheBounty

Offline Jeff Roberts

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #81 on: July 07, 2009, 05:58:00 PM »
Dang JC it looks like we will be feeding him all year at camp.  But it will be my honor Sir Biggun. Well done my friend.
Living and hunting with a traditional mindset.

Offline RC

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #82 on: July 08, 2009, 03:13:00 AM »
My Hero..RC

Offline Marty

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #83 on: July 08, 2009, 11:50:00 AM »
Alright, I'll fess up. Wayne Hoffman may be the most generous friend a man could ever have in a lifetime. I have seen acts of kindness outta that man that I will never mention cause he would be upset if I did. I assure you there is no other person that is fair and generous to the bowhunting community as Wayne. If you are lucky enough to have him as a friend- God has blessed you. I know.

Offline ddauler

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #84 on: July 08, 2009, 12:56:00 PM »
He will give you anything he has. Almost! Just don't ask for his MAYO!!!
Mohawk Sparrowhawk 47# 64"
Ton of selfbows
Traditional Bowhunters of Georgia
PBS Regular Member

"I have been their friend and mortal enemy. I have so loved them that I longed to kill them. But I gave them far more than a fair chance." Will Thompson

Offline Paul WA

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #85 on: July 08, 2009, 01:04:00 PM »
"Action, above and beyond the call of duty"..Nice job Bigman...PR
"I'm a trophy hunter till something else comes along"

Offline JC

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #86 on: July 08, 2009, 01:59:00 PM »
Jeff, Kim's got a real soft spot for Biggster so she always packs enough in our kit to share with him should we be in the same camp...so if he doesn't show up feel free to bring a couple of friends over for viddles. Heck, she's even trying to perfect a sugar-free, diabetic friendly cookie for him!
"Being there was good enough..." Charlie Lamb reflecting on a hunt
TGMM Brotherhood of the Bow

Offline Wary Buck

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #87 on: July 08, 2009, 04:24:00 PM »
I don't have much access or time to computers in the summer, but caught this one.  Biggie's the real deal.  The real BIG deal.
"Here's a picture of me when I was younger."
"Heck, every picture is of you when you were younger."
--from Again to Carthage, John L. Parker, Jr.

Offline joebuck

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #88 on: July 08, 2009, 08:36:00 PM »
What a screwed up world we live in. Steve McNair is now being called a role model although he lay dead by his ho. Mike Jackson is immortalized although he was a habitual drug addict who was deep into debt but renting a 100,000 a month home ....enough about him.....Now Biggie gets credit for something Mike Mitten generous did.......my gosh....i guess if you hang around a couple of flashlight salesmen...you'll take credit anyway you can........certainly i am not by myself on this?
Aim down your arrow because thats where it's going.

Offline bayoulongbowman

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #89 on: July 08, 2009, 10:23:00 PM »
LOL.....Joey Joey Joey!!!!!  :clapper:    :clapper:    :clapper:
"If you're living your life as if there is no GOD, you had  better be right!"

Offline hogdancer

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #90 on: July 08, 2009, 10:30:00 PM »
Joebuck !  how can you say that about such a fine southern gentleman !.....  
I knew you could'nt stay away from your beloved Tradgang and your cyber family      :biglaugh:
PBS regular Member,
but most importantly father to my two girls !
The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government _Thomas Jefferson

Offline joebuck

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #91 on: July 08, 2009, 10:47:00 PM »
7 pages!!! my gosh........Hail, lets rent out the International Buffett in Atlanta and have a Hoffman Memorial Service....We could get the Grand Wizard, Larry the Cable Guy and those Flashlight Salemen and all sing a Ray Stevens song.........My goodness........You tell a friend to ship His book on His Dime and you get 7 pages of air time........give me a 80# Jerry Hill Longbow and let me dry fire it!!!!!!!!...........this is painful
Aim down your arrow because thats where it's going.

Offline gregg dudley

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #92 on: July 08, 2009, 10:56:00 PM »
Joe----What I figure is that after seven pages of the thick stuff here, he is doomed to walk around in a state of servitude that will last well into the hunting season.  He will be handing out tickets to hot treestands like they were going out of style.  You and I should have it made around September.  

Good job, Biggie.
MOLON LABE

Traditional Bowhunters Of Florida
Come shoot with us!

Offline Justin Falon

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #93 on: July 08, 2009, 11:02:00 PM »
Or the time, shortly after the Wensel Woodsmans came out, that I was looking for some and posted here.  About 3 days later, a small box showed up in my mailbox FULL of those wonderful heads.  Like 12 of them.  Short note said, "Biggie Hoffman."
Hill

Offline JC

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #94 on: July 09, 2009, 07:32:00 AM »
Originally posted by gregg dudley:
Joe----What I figure is that after seven pages of the thick stuff here, he is doomed to walk around in a state of servitude that will last well into the hunting season.  He will be handing out tickets to hot treestands like they were going out of style.  You and I should have it made around September.  

Good job, Biggie.
And here I was thinking I was the only one that had that figured out....dang you're smart!    :goldtooth:
"Being there was good enough..." Charlie Lamb reflecting on a hunt
TGMM Brotherhood of the Bow

Offline Marty

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #95 on: July 09, 2009, 08:21:00 AM »
Joey, Is it true you used to start barfights and leave thru the back door once the first punch was thrown? You are beautiful. Of all people, you have been the recipient of Biggie's love for years!!!! Let him have his moment of fame and glory- he needs it being so overshadowed by his flashlight selling buddies! I heard he's considering writing his own book- Best Southern Buffet's in the tri-state area. He'll probably send you a free copy!!!

Offline NorthernCaliforniaHunter

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #96 on: July 09, 2009, 02:59:00 PM »
Originally posted by JC:
Jeff, Kim's got a real soft spot for Biggster so she always packs enough in our kit to share with him should we be in the same camp...so if he doesn't show up feel free to bring a couple of friends over for viddles. Heck, she's even trying to perfect a sugar-free, diabetic friendly cookie for him!
Use FOS (fructo something or other sacharide  - spelling?) Sweet, non-sugar all natural prebiotic that has great health benefits. Oh, and cookies made with it absolutely kick butt. I prefer them actually!
"...there are no words that can tell the hidden spirit of the wilderness, that can reveal its mystery, it's melancholy, and its charm." Theodore Roosevelt

Find me at ShareTheBounty

Offline mudSwine

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #97 on: July 09, 2009, 03:10:00 PM »
That's awesome

Offline BowHuntingFool

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #98 on: July 09, 2009, 07:39:00 PM »
AWESOME!!!!!!!!! I love this place!
>>>---Joe Bzura---->

Big River Longbow 66" 52# @ 28"
Big River Longbow 66" 47# @ 28"
Big River Longbow 62" 52# @ 28"
Big River Recurve 60" 48# @ 28"
NewWood Longbow 58" 45# @ 28"

Wisconsin Traditional Archers
      Ojibwa Bowhunters

Offline Biggie Hoffman

• SRBZ
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #99 on: July 09, 2009, 07:39:00 PM »
Well as usual, Joey has all of his facts wrong. I used to make fun of Mississippi boys until I met Thomas Burns. He carries that whole state on his back.

All you guys are too kind. Thanks for the good words. This thread even brought ol Dougie Dauler out of hiding :-)
PBS Life Member
Member 1K LLC

"If you are twenty and aren't liberal you don't have a heart...if you're forty and not conservative you don't have a brain".....Winston Churchill

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©