3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: St Jude Item I Bid on and won....Pics  (Read 254 times)

Offline joe skipp

• Trad Bowhunter
St Jude Item I Bid on and won....Pics
« on: July 10, 2009, 05:47:00 PM »
I had totally forgotten I bid on a fleece bow case offered by PSU Bowhunter...a Nittany Lion! He reminded me I won one of his Fleece bow socks made to handle a bowquiver.

I sent him the measurements of my 56" Groves Spitfire because on certain Federal Lands in New Jersey your bow must be cased and I use the Groves for whitetails.

The Fleece "case" arrived today and guys...I am IMPRESSED. This is HEAVY DUTY FLEECE, Brown in color. I attached my GN Bowquiver, put in a few arrows and "tied her up". This is a great carrying case, handmade quality and again, heavy duty.

Anyone looking for a soft, quality made fleece bow case for either longbow or recurve should search out PSU Bowhunter and order one. I know he donated quite a few for the St Judes Auction. You will not be disappointed. I am well satisfied with the one I bid on. Here are a couple of pics...

Pics too big
"Neal...is this heaven?" "No Piute but we are dam close". Top of the Mtn in Medicine Bow Nat Forest.

Offline Chris Surtees

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: St Jude Item I Bid on and won....Pics
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2009, 12:56:00 AM »
Very nice   :thumbsup:    :thumbsup:

Offline Robertfishes

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: St Jude Item I Bid on and won....Pics
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2009, 06:22:00 PM »
I also just received mine. After the auction he asked me what I wanted,  I told him I just wanted a simple bow sock for a longbow, the one he sent me is awesome it's made from a very thick brown fleece and is expertly made.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©