3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: New Bow (Pics)  (Read 197 times)

Offline 2Blade

• Trad Bowhunter
New Bow (Pics)
« on: July 16, 2009, 05:18:00 PM »
Just got my like new Bear Kodiak Magnum yesterday man this thing is tiny. I haven't seriously shot it as im waiting for my new shooting glove but the arrows I did shoot through it were very fast and powerful. This bow really packs a punch and its pretty accurate at 15 yards. Haven't really shot it past that but it doesn't stack for me and I find it pretty well shock free. Im not sure of the year but the look of the wood really drew me to this particular bow. Ive seen some that have the green and white on them their nice but not my taste. This bow fits everything I wanted it looks good feels good and shoots nice. I cant wait to really throw some arrows with it. By the way its 55# @28.

At my house all setup

The Stuttering Bowhunter

Offline Schafer

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: New Bow (Pics)
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2009, 05:25:00 PM »
Very nice  :bigsmyl:    :clapper:
“There’s more fun in hunting with the handicap of the bow than there is in hunting with the sureness of the gun.” - Fred Bear

53@29 Randy Morin Banshee
66@29 Schafer Silvertip

Offline wv lungbuster

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2009, 05:28:00 PM »
Nice K-Mag I love mine.
>>>>PICK-N-STICK--->

Offline 2Blade

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2009, 08:47:00 PM »
She shoots pretty good. Heres my first real session ive been holding off on shooting it I put a few arrows through it but not much. Anyhow I couldnt take it anymore grabbed a shooting glove that I dont use (still waiting for my new one) and went out and shot 10 arrows at 20 yards. Heres one of the groups not to bad should get better with the new glove and some time.

The Stuttering Bowhunter

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©