3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Red deer hunt. what a hoot  (Read 728 times)

Offline Nook

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Red deer hunt. what a hoot
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2009, 01:53:00 PM »
That's the Spirit Jeff.  You just keep on going.  Glad you got one.  Good for you.    :clapper:
"After all, it is not the killing that brings satisfaction; it is the contest of skill and cunning. The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport." Dr. Saxton Pope
PBS Regular

Offline JEFF B

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2009, 03:46:00 PM »
in case ya all thinking how did he put those pics on here if camara is @#$%$#@# well i got heaps of pics of this spot and i walk the same track every time but i dont normaly fall in the creek.LOL!!! this is the worst place the deer hang out so ya gotta do what ya gotta do and go get em well randy that would have been way to funny right there. thanks jeff. now i got to buy me another camara and they aint cheap i think it will be a DIGI SLR this time LOL!!! well i am glad yall had a laugh. woke up today and hell every bone in my body is sore. rest yup need to rest up a bit. later. jeff
'' sometimes i wake up Grumpy;
other times i let her sleep"

TGMM FAMILY OF THE BOW

Offline Cody Roiter

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2009, 05:31:00 PM »
Great Post Mate,

:thumbsup:  Cody
We as archer's must keep it alive by helping others into the sport WE LOVE.

Offline saumensch

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2009, 03:30:00 AM »
thakjs for the read, amusing very much
And sometimes our dreams they float like anchors in hopeless waters oh way down here
Sometimes it seems that all that matters most are all the things that you can't keep
(William Elliot Whitmore)

Offline saumensch

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2009, 03:44:00 AM »
thanks for the read, amusing very much
And sometimes our dreams they float like anchors in hopeless waters oh way down here
Sometimes it seems that all that matters most are all the things that you can't keep
(William Elliot Whitmore)

Offline Wolfkiss

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2009, 04:07:00 AM »
Great post Jeff, thanks.

My Daughter is in Rotarua and going to Taupo tomorrow, (Skydiving)  From the pics I have seen of your country it is fantastic, a bit like where I live in Wales, only on steroids!

Looks like a great place to hunt, Hopefully next year I'll make it there.

Andy
Hunting was hazardous, but at least it guaranteed the freedom of the individual.

There is no doubt that the onset of farming saw the end of leasure for the majority of people, who were destined to toil in the fields.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©