3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Ft.Collins CO. Range  (Read 247 times)

Offline stickhorse

• Trad Bowhunter
Ft.Collins CO. Range
« on: July 28, 2009, 12:17:00 AM »
Was coming back from wedding in Laramie Wyo. and needed to stay in Ft. Collins. Went out to the Range at 8 am on monday morning to shoot. the range was great!! set up very well, good for Trad gear. neet part was I even ran into a trad shooter at that time of day. Very nice Guy.(arent all trad people great  :bigsmyl:  )if you are going through, stop and shoot this great range!!!

Offline FerretWYO

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Ft.Collins CO. Range
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2009, 10:28:00 AM »
It is a great range I have shot there a lot. The people are good as well.
TGMM Family of The Bow

Offline 3Under

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2009, 02:19:00 PM »
I visit family in Fort Collins. Where is it located in Fort Collins?
PBS,KTBA,HCB,UBK

...  When thru the forest glades I wander and hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees, when I look down from lofty mountain grandeur and hear the brook and feel the gentle breeze, ...How great Thou art!

Offline KSdan

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2009, 04:23:00 PM »
Use to get there every other year or so.  What a cool deal;  an archery range that is also a city park!  Why do I live in KS where the city park is frisbie golf with veggons?

The range is on Highway frontage road right next to the Freeway entrance almost in down town.  It is the road where the city stocked fishing ponds are located. Wish I could remember the road (Prospect?  something like that).

Have fun.  What a city!
If we're not supposed to eat animals ... how come they're made out of meat? ~anon

Bears can attack people- although fewer people have been killed by bears than in all WWI and WWII combined.

Offline steadman

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2009, 10:41:00 PM »
Great range. I sure miss it a friend and I used to shoot it everyday after work. There are a ton of trad guys over that way.
" Just concentrate and don't freak out next time" my son Tyler(age 7) giving advise after watching me miss a big mulie.

Offline stickhorse

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2009, 11:51:00 PM »
3 under --Take the prospect exit to 2nd lite (think is 2nd-could be first)turn left towards the rest area. stay on that road to the end, and you are at the range. (is on the frontage road)

Offline SCATTERSHOT

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2009, 11:36:00 AM »
Yep, very nice range. Those guys do an awesome job of maintaining it, too. They even have a sandpit backstop where you can shoot broadheads if you want.
"Experience is a series of non - fatal mistakes."

Offline Matty

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2009, 05:09:00 PM »
Hey, Ya, it's the second light, also the entrance to the "welcome center"  Take that "frontage road" till it ends.  We have a great range,  Summer 3d on wed. nights.  we have 10-55 yd targts in 5 yard increments.  Plus an unmarked walking rage. All at bales but it's a cool layout.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©