3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: A&H GREAT Customer Service WOOOOW!  (Read 176 times)

Offline Gil Verwey

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
A&H GREAT Customer Service WOOOOW!
« on: July 30, 2009, 10:16:00 AM »
I have to call out John Havard on this one and thank him!

I received an A&H ACS CX in trade here on Tradgang. The upper limb had a problem with the finish and the prior owner tried to repair it themselves (didn't do a bad job either - this was all discussed before the trade). The limbs had limskin on them and when I took it off I found other problems with the finish (no fault of person involved in the trade).

I sent John Havard a PM here in Tradgang on July 11 to see about getting them refinished. John said to contact the shop and they would take care of it for me and only charge shop time. I probably sent the limbs several days later and they probably received them around July 17 or later. Today Dan called and said the limbs were done and he was shipping them out. The price he quoted me was 75% less than I had expected. I am home from work today to celebrate my 55 birthday. What a nice birthday present.

It is nice to see such great customer service. Besides building one of the best performing bows, to get customer service like that and stand by their product is a testament to the American manufacturer.

Customer service like this is second to none. Great job John, Dan and Larry.

Thanks again
Gil
TGMM Family of the bow.

Offline A.S.

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: A&H GREAT Customer Service WOOOOW!
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2009, 11:25:00 AM »
:clapper:

Offline Orion

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
  • Contributing Member
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2009, 12:27:00 PM »
:thumbsup:    :thumbsup:

Offline rabbitman

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2009, 01:52:00 PM »
I've had great customer service also from the A&H guys also.  They back what they build.  Thanks.  :thumbsup:

Offline Sharpster

• SPONSOR
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2009, 02:41:00 PM »
I had the pleasure of meeting John at Denton last week. What a true gentleman and a very accomplished hunter too!

All the guys at A&H are top notch and I've never heard anything but good about them.  :thumbsup:

Ron
“We choose to do these things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard” — JFK

www.kmesharp.com

TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline Bjorn

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2009, 03:41:00 PM »
Customer service and attention to detail are first class. You will not be dissappointed.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©