3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: trad dvd????  (Read 664 times)

Offline David Sapp

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: trad dvd????
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2009, 11:47:00 AM »
Lost Antlers with that Lance Goodwin fellow on the wilderness moose hunt in the canoe ranks pretty high on my list.

Primal Dreams is also great.
Hunting with the bow and arrow involves earning your way by making meat, getting your hands messy in the process and then recognizing your own reflection upon them.
"The Squirrel Chronicles"
Dean Torges

TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline George D. Stout

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2009, 12:14:00 PM »
Another vote for Bowhunting Reflections.  No sophomoric fist-pumpinp, or high fiving...just good entertainment.  It's archery and hunting as I see it.

Offline missed target

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2009, 12:04:00 AM »
Wow, I watched Bowhunting Reflections and this DVD would make any archer or bowhunter proud to say that this is the sport that they choose to be involved in.  Putting this footage together without a doubt had to be a labor of love.  When you are talking dignity and class this DVD, like Primal Dreams, stand alone as the finest two archery videos ever produced. I liked the stump shooting and the 3-D shot Chris made on that elk.  Has anyone watched Bowhunting Reflections 3 times in 10 days or am I just a fanatic?

Offline J-dog

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2009, 04:08:00 PM »
traditional adventures dvds - I think s what it is called - Langers videos. I am probably butchering the name but they are really good - I watched my first one not terribly long ago and an eager to get the rest of them. Father and son team it seems and they are straight up trad bowhunting.

J
Always be stubborn.

Captain hindsight to the rescue!

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©