3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: new trad shooter  (Read 433 times)

Offline celticknot

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: new trad shooter
« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2009, 08:51:00 PM »
I will weap silently. Un less elk smell tears. Man now you really have me thinking about calling ben and seeing if he has any extra room in the subaru. I know his father is going to drive with him to visit relatives out there. Just for wondering sake what all would i need. I don't mean like gear wise I should have all that but like license tag foog?I do have some vacation to use.
Ohio Society of Traditional Archers #830

Tracey "TREE" Trickett 2 Pricly curves 3pc & pricly ash longbow won @ Great Ohio Rabbit Hunt

Offline PAPA BEAR

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2009, 10:39:00 PM »
over the counter license and tag..gotta get em before the 28th of aug....your normal huntin gear pretty much is all..several pairs of camo top and bottom (i wear predator green only)but pretty much just hold still as the elk will be focused on me calling whats foog?...lol...pretty much just pitch in for grub ...thats about it..........larry
IT'S NEVER WRONG TO DO WHATS RIGHT AND NEVER RIGHT TO DO WHATS WRONG.....LOU HOLTZ

Offline celticknot

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2009, 06:58:00 PM »
Well Elkherder I pretty much only hunt in wool thats plaid and solid colored, but I have gotten real close to deer so I hope that would say something for my spot and stock skills. What is the weather like out there in september?

Tracey "TREE" Trickett 2 Pricly curves 3pc & pricly ash longbow won @ Great Ohio Rabbit Hunt

Offline PAPA BEAR

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2009, 07:45:00 PM »
cold at night...warm to hot days....sometimes raining/hail/thunderstorms with hella lightning shows
IT'S NEVER WRONG TO DO WHATS RIGHT AND NEVER RIGHT TO DO WHATS WRONG.....LOU HOLTZ

Offline celticknot

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2009, 07:51:00 PM »
Will the hunting be in  washington cause I thought Ben said it was in oregon. If I can afford the tags get the time off and Ben says it's okay I may be able to sqeek it out.

Offline PAPA BEAR

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2009, 02:04:00 AM »
oregon

Offline BEN

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2009, 01:30:00 PM »
Getting closer!!! No cryin' there Matt! Unless it's from fatigue from draggin out a bull.....  :biglaugh:
Ben
M.O.A.B  54# Thunderstick
Ancient Spirits 62# "Thunderhawk"
Browning Wasp 45#

"VEGETARIAN"----Old Indian word for "BAD HUNTER".

Offline celticknot

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2009, 04:56:00 PM »
Well as much as I would love to go I wouldn't want to rush it and end up not being prepared. I'll definetly be prepared for 2010. The only tears that would come to my eyes while dragging out a bull would be tears of joy. Man I wish i had more time.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©