3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Preseason Special on Blacks Creek Packs  (Read 366 times)

Offline Whip

• Trad Bowhunter
Preseason Special on Blacks Creek Packs
« on: August 13, 2009, 09:56:00 AM »
Prairie Traditions is offering special pricing on all remaining inventory of Blacks Creek packs just in time for hunting season.  25% off any in stock Blacks Creek pack.  Quantities are limited!
There is an ad in the Sponsor Classifieds with the special pricing listed, or visit the Prairie Traditions website for more details.
 http://tradgang.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=48&t=000914
PBS Regular Member
WTA Life Member
In the end, it is not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years. Abraham Lincoln.

Offline vermonster13

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Preseason Special on Blacks Creek Packs
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2009, 10:53:00 AM »
This is a great deal. Take advantage of him before he regains his senses folks.    :D
TGMM Family of the Bow
For hunting to have a future, we must invest ourselves in future hunters.

Offline Ringneck

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2009, 01:12:00 PM »
These are great packs! I have two of them and prefer them to the badlands packs.

Offline Kevin Winkler

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2009, 01:45:00 PM »
Anyone have that Kodiak pack? I was looking for some input. How large (" x ")is the main compartment and the pockets? What does it weigh?

I wanted to get something that I can use to carry my video camera plus a few other items. I like the expandable idea.......Whip, help me out here! I might have to buy one.
PBS Associate, Ask me about The Professional Bowhunters Society; we stand for ethics.
Life Member, WI Traditional Archers
Life Member, WI Bowhunters Association

Offline Whip

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2009, 03:19:00 PM »
Kevin, I'll grab one and get some measurements for you.
PBS Regular Member
WTA Life Member
In the end, it is not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years. Abraham Lincoln.

Offline Whip

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2009, 07:26:00 PM »
OK Kevin, here's the scoop on the Kodiak packs.  Total weight of the pack, with the included water bladder, is 4lb. 10oz.  The main compartment measures 19x12x7, and the expansion bag extends an additional 13" above the main pack.  The center pocket is 10x6, and the two outside pockets are 7x6.
I've updated the description on the website as well.  :thumbsup:
PBS Regular Member
WTA Life Member

Offline Whip

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2009, 09:01:00 AM »
I'm headed west this afternoon for a month in the mountains. But in the meantime, my very understanding wife Irene will be happy to take care of anything you need. I should have sporadic cell and email service, and she will be able to handle shipping. Order through Paypal or by phone. My number is 920-397-0959, and Irene is 920-253-8959.

We still have a few of the Western and Canadian Blacks Creek packs left. All other models are now sold out.

Thanks!!!
PBS Regular Member
WTA Life Member

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©