3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Thanks Maddog!!!!  (Read 265 times)

Offline DanDaMan

• Trad Bowhunter
Thanks Maddog!!!!
« on: August 18, 2009, 08:44:00 AM »
I just wanted to tell everyone a story about how great Mike (Maddog archery) is to work with.  I got my 7 year old son a Pup from him in May.  First off let me say that when I ordered the bow sometime in March Mike told me that it wouldn't be done til June.  I said thats fine, wish I would have ordered sooner.  He asked if it was for a Birthday and when his was.  Told him in May and Mike said dont sweet it, he will have it in time.  Now fast forward to the Bowhunter weekend shoot a few weeks ago.  My son was shooting the pup when I noticed that the bottom limb had a strange bend right by the riser.  I told myself that hopefully it would last the shoot and that I would call Mike up after.  Well it made it all 40 targets but the bottom limb delamed just before the kids shoot.  My Son was crushed.  He thought he broke his bow.  We found someone that had a bow he could borrow to do the kids shoot so all was not lost.  I called Mike the next day and he said he could just sent me a new bow.  I told him I would send in the old one so he could reuse the riser.  Within a week of him getting the bow it was back in the mail.  Ya should have seen my sons face when he opened the box yesterday.  Mike understands what those bows mean to kids and makes it right if anything goes wrong.  Any bow can have a problem, how the Boyer handles it after is the true test of who he is.  Thanks Mike!  Thanks for being understanding and prompt.  You will definitely be the guy I call when my daughters start their shooting.

Dan
Horne Mountain bow 60in 57@29
Horne Combo Hunter Longbow 64in 59@28
Dryad Orion Longbow  60in 60@28
Hoots 54in 48@28

Offline BowHuntingFool

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Thanks Maddog!!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2009, 09:19:00 AM »
Well done!!!!!!!   :clapper:    :clapper:    :clapper:
>>>---Joe Bzura---->

Big River Longbow 66" 52# @ 28"
Big River Longbow 66" 47# @ 28"
Big River Longbow 62" 52# @ 28"
Big River Recurve 60" 48# @ 28"
NewWood Longbow 58" 45# @ 28"

Wisconsin Traditional Archers
      Ojibwa Bowhunters

Offline Mike Mecredy

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2009, 09:47:00 AM »
You're very welcome, and thanks for the kind words.
TGMM Family of the bow
USAF, Retired
A.C.B.C.S.

Offline FerretWYO

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2009, 01:13:00 PM »
Mike you are a good man. I got to see johnathan shoot his pup. You could tell that he was really enjoying that bow. I am sure that he is happy to have it back.
TGMM Family of The Bow

Offline Jack Skinner

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2009, 01:55:00 PM »
Dan glad Johnathan got his bow back. What a great kid and you have a beautiful family. I cant wait to see all of them shooting with you.

Great Job Mike of Maddog

Offline DDyer

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2009, 05:12:00 PM »
Got a Pup for my 4 yr old grandson,what a great bow,can't believe how quick it is.Took him and his brother to the Maine Traditional championship shoot last Sunday,he (we) had a blast. Everyone who saw the bow was very impressed,some of them are top quality bowyers themselves.Need to get 1 for the 2 yr old next,then its Grampas' turn. Thanks Mike
were it worth the trouble? Huh? What trouble?

Offline DanDaMan

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2009, 06:58:00 PM »
Thanks Jack, next season you probably will see more of them on the course.  My oldest daughter now thinks she wants to go do some of those shoots with Daddy, Momma, and Brother.  With a family of 5 archery sure is getting expensive, but worth every penny.
Dan
Horne Mountain bow 60in 57@29
Horne Combo Hunter Longbow 64in 59@28
Dryad Orion Longbow  60in 60@28
Hoots 54in 48@28

Offline mwmwmb

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2009, 07:48:00 PM »
I will be getting a pup for my son when he is a little older. I have heard nothing but good stuff about his service, bows, and I like his business model.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©