3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: The Lansky sharpener  (Read 507 times)

Offline Mr.Magoo

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: The Lansky sharpener
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2009, 07:20:00 PM »
I just picked-up a Gatco sharpener (similar to the Lansky).  Lots of folks who've used both like the Gatco better.

Offline Sharpster

• SPONSOR
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2009, 07:36:00 PM »
Originally posted by frassettor:
...but to say that the Lansky is a piece of garbage...Well I dont agree with that. There are good things and bad things about everything, but if all you can afford is a Lansky, and it does a good job...Whats wrong with that?     :confused:  
I couldn't agree more Rick.  :thumbsup:  

Thanks for all the posts about our sharpeners guys. Those of you who know me know I have nothing bad to say about any of our competitor's products. They're all good sharpening systems and times are tough for a lot of people right now. Our stuff costs more because I insist that all the parts are American made and because we guarantee them for life. That means they're more expensive both for me to build and at the retail level too.

Not Ted,

If you get another brand sharpener and have any difficulty getting your single bevel heads or knives sharpened with it, give me a call and I'll help you get it done with whatever sharpener you get.

Wouldn't be the first time I've helped someone sharpen on a Lans... Ooops, almost said the word myself!

Ron
“We choose to do these things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard” — JFK

www.kmesharp.com

TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline HATCHCHASER

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2009, 07:59:00 PM »
:campfire:
It's not the arrival, it's the journey.

Online katman

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2009, 08:10:00 PM »
Been using the KME broadhead sharpener for a while and the Lansky for knives, just purchased the diamond knife sharpener and am very impressed with the quality and ease of use, well designed. Thanks Ron for great products, supporting USA made and for the helpful advice on the phone.
Ron's post helps explain the quality individual he is!
shoot straight shoot often

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©